Uncle Tommy

Unfortunately I cannot make it to the match on Saturday, but I was thinking how great it would be to get some sort of song going for Bannan's Uncle, or some form of commiseration. It obviously meant a lot to the lad and given it is against the club his Uncle supported then it could mean even more. 

This would be nice, but priority for the fans the players bannan all staff is that we give everything and fully focused for the cause of winning this game.

2 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Good idea. 

I'm sure Barry Bannan would be greatful. 

I'm sure he would like other fans ect that have lost people. This is all just abit weird and strange to even attempt it. Going way way way to far

I know different people have different opinions on things like this but if I was a close family member of Barry Bannans uncle I wouldn't want his passing to be turned into a public event by people who he has never met orr even heard of him.

Think many people prefer there grief to be a private and quiet time.

Personally wouldn't sing anything with regards to his Uncle but I'm not going to Villa so it doesn't matter any way, if people are insistent on singing about his Uncle, just change the lyrics to his song got the day, something like, 

"We've got Bannan Barry Bannan

I just don't think you understand, 

We are going to sing it loud coz he made his Uncle Proud, we've got Barry Bannan".