Here's how the league table stands today

Just now, OwlofOliveGrove said:

If we can beat Norwich and Fulham don't get 3 points from their game in hand we're still right in the mix.

At 'em from the off, CC!

Whilstever that 6th place is ours we're coooooooolio

Need to unleash the attacking power of the team from now till season end

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

TBH I think that's what most fans would like to see..

Do you really think it's going to happen though?

Yes

I believe.

If we can be in a playoff place playing like this imagine what it will be like if/when the team DO start firing up?

Owlstalk Shop

It's a league position we would have dreamt of some years ago, however, there have been some very good arguments put forward

regarding the turgid nature of our play, and points dropped which shouldn't have been, all valid points.
A run in to the end of the season requires fight, passion and shots on goal. Much of this season has seen none of this, and that is why

people are concerned. They have a valid footballing point. It's not some miserable sod comments being made.
CC needs to instill some morale into this squad, because they are going through the motions, every single game.

All in all, as you say, to be in this league position is a superb reflection of how we have come along since the other years,

But it's not a reflection of the standard expected of the squad we have now. It'll be a fight till the bitter end.

UTO

A win against Norwich (playing positively) could set the tone for the run in. We really do need to go for it from the off, no more of this handing the initiative to the opposites in the first half. I still genuinely don't 'get' the thinking behind it? Anyone?

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Think we will beat Norwich. It's Burton believe it or not I am more worried about as we know we need to work to beat Norwich where as against Burton we will just turn up thinking 3 points are a given.

I doubt the players who played against against Burton earlier in the season will be thinking it's a given.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

But literally any and every concern and worry can be immediately dismissed simply by pointing at the league table

How can you dismiss what just about everyone understands is needed in the run in to the end of season ?
Can you possibly say that you are not concerned, given our performances ? We are not firing as we should.
If it was my car engine, sure, great, I'd be happy as to how far it's gotten me, but I'd be worried sick taking the car every time on the road. :)

It's not whinging, it's legitimate concern

UTO