Charlton and Huddersfield

Guest JonTheOwl66

Second that edinburgh, us and Hudders will be right up there. Charlton will be best team in play-offs. Us three to go up.

However well things are going at the moment, these two just keep winning! Should we be worried or are we better than them?

didnt charlton lose last week ......we are the form team and if we keep that form we'll be champions what they do wont matter

Guest Bald Owl

We drew with Charlton at their place with Morrison's disruptive influence when were shaky. Huddersfield have only just started this season and we're a lot better than last year.

Only one team for me, let's worry about us nobody else!

I think Huddersfield will go on and absolutely take the division apart. They'll dwarf Brighton's achievement last season imo.

But I'm not convinced by Charlton at all. They are obviously no mugs and have picked up some decent results. But I'd fancy us over them at the minute.

In fact, the only club I think we are behind are Huddersfield. And if we finish directly behind them, I'll be a happy man!

We've just got to keep plugging away but I can't see either of these two dropping out of the top 2 all season now.

what makes you think that they arnt exactly running away it are they .....charlton were 5 points clear 2 weeks ago things can change very quickly as preston are finding out