Brighton allocated 2000

Sorry if this has already been discussed, can't find a previous thread.

Anyway as Brighton have only been allocated 2000, does this mean it's just an initial batch or may we be getting part of the Lepp?

I hope so as I'd like us on all four sides to help give us a little more advantage for our biggest game in 16 years.

Have Brighton been allocated the bottom tier?  Someone must know.

Even they don't know so I'm guessing SWFC are hedging their bets and seeing how sales go, or maybe spending a bit more time pleading with the SAG or SYP to get their act together?

Why does everyone think that? They took 2500 to Boro

Saturday afternoon with plenty of trains back after game.

Not live on TV either.

The Brighton fans that aren't driving will have to stay overnight in a hotel, all expenses add up

There is absolutely no excuse this time for not giving us some of the Lepp.

Cardiff supposedly came with a dodgy previous rep, Brighton do not.

Not sure of the logistics when they are deciding top or bottom but we certainly want one of them.

Saturday afternoon with plenty of trains back after game.

Not live on TV either.

The Brighton fans that aren't driving will have to stay overnight in a hotel, all expenses add up

Well, it was on TV and Boro away at 12:30 isn't exactly fan friendly.

OT can have a collective shuffle about how massive we are and how tinpot Brighton are if they want but you all just look like plonkers to me.

Well, it was on TV and Boro away at 12:30 isn't exactly fan friendly.

OT can have a collective shuffle about how massive we are and how tinpot Brighton are if they want but you all just look like plonkers to me.

You honestly think Brighton would sell 4000+ plus on a Friday night? You look more like the plonker.

You honestly think Brighton would sell 4000+ plus on a Friday night? You look more like the plonker.

Literally no-one has said that? lol

The only thing that was said was someone saying that they'd never sell their 2000 allocation, and the person you quoted was actually saying he fully expects them to do so based on what they took to Boro

So really, the only plonker right now is you  :ph34r:

The corner will probably be used by the Sky portacabin and scaffolding

I think the most we can hope for is most of the lower Lepp and opening the netted areas of the North and south

And according to my source at S6, talks with SAG are ongoing

The Sky cabin could be located towards the back of the half nearest to the LLE. Would allow us to open up half of the NWC.