Nigeria international Juwon Oshaniwa

Guest firebird1

Guest wilyfox

Gray "hello Mr Oshaniwa would you like to play for us?"

Oshaniwa "Oh Juwon then"

gets coat

That's terrible. It doesn't even work.

I think that not signing someone because of the capacity of a stadium is my favourite reason yet.

But you missed out the other reasons I gave? The point being going from playing in front of 8000 in the Israel league and coming to play at the biggest English stadium out of the Premier League are 2 very different things. Dont make out that's the only point I've made, this side finished rock bottom of the Isreali league.

But you missed out the other reasons I gave? The point being going from playing in front of 8000 in the Israel league and coming to play at the biggest English stadium out of the Premier League are 2 very different things. Dont make out that's the only point I've made, this side finished rock bottom of the Isreali league.

Does not inspire me

Guest wilyfox

this side finished rock bottom of the Isreali league.

May have been their star player in a crap team. Who knows?!

What we do know is...he played in last years World Cup and acquitted himself rather well it seems, and is attracting interest from Celtic too - so he can't be too bad.

May have been their star player in a crap team. Who knows?!

What we do know is...he played in last years World Cup and acquitted himself rather well it seems, and is attracting interest from Celtic too - so he can't be too bad.

So we are basing signing him on the 3/4 games he played a year ago? Many players have decent world cups earn themselves moves and are dreadful. As for Celtics interest let's be honest, League 2 players go to Scotland and look like world beaters.

Guest wilyfox

So we are basing signing him on the 3/4 games he played a year ago?

And what are you basing your negative opinion of him on? Have you watched his side throughout the season? Are you an avid Israeli football watcher?

I'm sure Gray and Roeder would do their homework on him IF they're interested in the player.

He seems to be drumming up interest to me. The Celtic link is from January they were supposed to be looking during that window. Hearts are definitely interested and Robbie Neilson has confirmed it.

lol Tough one for me with Hearts and Wednesday potentially after the same player.