Bizarre

SG says he's had no discussions with Mr Chansiri this time. I think he said the same thing last time.

Given he's only over here occasionally and there's only 2 weeks left of the season doesn't that seem odd?

If he says he didn't speak to him, then he avoids having to answer a million questions about what they talked about.

It's not hard!

If I had just bought a business for nearly £40m and was intending on keeping the manager on, one of the first things I'd be doing is sitting down with the manager and discussing my strategy going forward with him.

Considering he's had ample opportunity to do this, the fact he hasn't speaks volumes in my opinion.

I have a feeling he may be planning on replacing Gray and if he does, he won't be the first business man to make a multi-million pound takeover and then put his own man in charge or considering he's funded this deal entirely out of his own pocket, I'd say he has every right to do so!!

Seems to me there are 3 possibilities:

1. He's going to get rid

2. He's waiting until a DoF is appointed to deal with SG

3. As some have suggested, they have had discussions but SG is saying they haven't to bat off questions

Edited by HarrowbyOwl

If I had just bought a business for nearly £40m and was intending on keeping the manager on, one of the first things I'd be doing is sitting down with the manager and discussing my strategy going forward with him.

Considering he's had ample opportunity to do this, the fact he hasn't speaks volumes in my opinion.

I have a feeling he may be planning on replacing Gray and if he does, he won't be the first business man to make a multi-million pound takeover and then put his own man in charge or considering he's funded this deal entirely out of his own pocket, I'd say he has every right to do so!!

I genuinely think that Chansiri knows nothing about football. I imagine he's leaving all the football talk to Aldridge.

This is DC's toy, he's only chairman so his children can be mascots every other week  :biggrin:

I genuinely think that Chansiri knows nothing about football. I imagine he's leaving all the football talk to Aldridge.

This is DC's toy, he's only chairman so his children can be mascots every other week  :biggrin:

Just hope we get our transfer business done early, assemble the squad and have a proper pre-season.

If that's the case you'd expect em all to be seriously planning now

Edited by HarrowbyOwl

Guest TommyTank

Im pretty sure SG will have a very good idea of what his future holds.

We arent going to start talking about players with the season still going on, in reality this is all we care about.

We still have games to play, start saying we are looking at player A and player B and our current players will no doubt put 2 and 2 together, like we would.

Lets get the season over and take it from there.