Maghoma

Guest tha_knows

Wish he would stop trying to shoot with his left foot, some poor ballboy is gunna cop for one reyt in his face one day cuz of Maghomas efforts

Guest Big Guns

Can't believe we have a load of posters slagging off Maghoma. And in the other thread slagging off Maguire.

Boorish morons.

Maguire is out of sorts he's no we're near last seasons form and needs to rediscover it or be benched for a while

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Was pretty good today

'End product crap'

*forgets ball on a plate for Nuihu in second half which Nuihu got pulled back

Forgets fact that my mate who's a barnsley fan came and he said whos that on LM in first half I said maghoma he said he looks class

Also for Nuihu haters he also said he was good

Can't believe we have a load of posters slagging off Maghoma. And in the other thread slagging off Maguire.

Boorish morons.

lol. Given your record with your love ins of Dave Jones and Bothroyd you'll forgive me if I don't pay attention to your thoughts on our players.

Maghoma needs to step up his game, he, alongside Maguire are supposed to be our creative outlet/supply line to our strikers, the fact that our strikers have been devoid of any thing like the quality of supply they deserve suggests that they both need to step up their game and until they do fans will notice this and say as such.

It's called constructive criticism not slagging for slaggings sake, take Mattock as an example, im not his biggest fan but recently he has put in several solid performances and I have praised him for them, when Maghoma does he will get the praise also.

Just remember praise is earnt not just a given, now I suggest you bore off.

Interesting view on Maghoma from a Reading forum:

Oh - their number 19 made us look like a bunch of mugs & completely bossed it. Not sure what his name is.

I'm not sure I'd go that far, but Maghoma had a good game yesterday and is a threat. It's the final ball that remains the issue with him: he seems to hold on to it just a bit too long instead of laying it off to better-positioned teammates. When he moved in to a central position, I thought he improved. Suddenly we had someone looking to thread balls down the side of the centre-backs for May to latch on to. If Gray can get him tracking back and tackling in central areas, I'd like to see him given another opportunity in this role.

lol. Given your record with your love ins of Dave Jones and Bothroyd you'll forgive me if I don't pay attention to your thoughts on our players.

Maghoma needs to step up his game, he, alongside Maguire are supposed to be our creative outlet/supply line to our strikers, the fact that our strikers have been devoid of any thing like the quality of supply they deserve suggests that they both need to step up their game and until they do fans will notice this and say as such.

It's called constructive criticism not slagging for slaggings sake, take Mattock as an example, im not his biggest fan but recently he has put in several solid performances and I have praised him for them, when Maghoma does he will get the praise also.

Just remember praise is earnt not just a given, now I suggest you bore off.

Given that the kind of players your Messiah loved were incapable of keeping possession beyond 1 pass, i am not surprised you want to run down two players who pretty much never lose the ball.

He seems to be big mates with Nuhiu.

Holds on to the ball a second longer than needed, also needs to learn how to shoot from distance.

Well, re-learn might be more accurate, but yeah. He's never really even come close to doing anything like this for us:

It is very telling that Maghoma scored a lot in lower league.

He's a showboater - and I don't mean that derogatorily.   But he just can't do that at this level, he has to adapt and improve or drop back down to his level. 

I hope he can step up, and Gray is the man to help him if anyone can - who knows, maybe in a more central role.

I like him, he's got good technical ability. I'd say he's more suited to a central role than out on the wing, which I personally don't think suits him at the moment. The thing what does let him down as has been mentioned, is that at times he doesn't release the pass early enough or turns round in a circle when he could pass.

been a bit indifferent for me Maghoma this year - fed up of him cutting in and trying to dribble past 4 players before releasing the ball - doesn't even do that right most of the time

could potentially find a niche for him in the centre - good with the ball at his feet and can pick a pass