Owls fans in the home end at City...

Be careful with pay on the gate on the day at the Etihad .I went to City V Wigan last season a midweek night match it was .rung the ticket office on the day "yes you can pay on the gate tonight home end " got there "Sorry lads no pay on the gate tonight!" luckly there was loads of people with spares and fair play sold them at face value even if we was in 3 different areas of the home end lol

82-83 Season to be precise. Also sat with the six-fingered in-breds when we played the Dingles in the 90-91 season and and then proceded to leap out of our seats after Carlton Palmer grabbed an injury time equaliser and then us just giving it to them big-style :tango: .Ended up been chased towards the Bus Station Afterwards. :wacko:

We were on their uncovered muck heap that night & I believe we were unbeaten going into the game, & I thought, bloody typical, losing to them, just before CP popped up!

82-83 Season to be precise. Also sat with the six-fingered in-breds when we played the Dingles in the 90-91 season and and then proceded to leap out of our seats after Carlton Palmer grabbed an injury time equaliser and then us just giving it to them big-style :tango: .Ended up been chased towards the Bus Station Afterwards. :wacko:

My mate got hit in the chest by a piece of coal which the dingles threw after that game in 90-91. It's just lying about all over the place there.

Sat in the away end at Brentford in the promotion season when LLera scored. Epic day, loads got kicked out of their main stand where we were, but we didn't give a frig. Got a kick in the shins on the way out from some cockernee urchin that got giddy, but worth every single bruise.