Stop moaning we could be Blackpool.

They won't fold as they don't owe anything, in the ridiculous state that footballs in, with only 8 registered players they are still in a better financial position than the majority of clubs in the Championship, which if you add up the total amount of debt by every club, it makes you wonder how long before the league is no longer sustainable, so let's all raise a glass to Premier league whilst the other 3 leagues all exist on borrowed time.

I think one of Blaclpools problems is that there is a stand off between the Manager and the Chairman in which players to sign.

We may not be as bad off as Blackpool but think we are entitled to moan a bit. I think my £440 spent on a season ticket gives my right to say at the moment our player recruitment this summer has been poor again. 

I think one of Blaclpools problems is that there is a stand off between the Manager and the Chairman in which players to sign.

We may not be as bad off as Blackpool but think we are entitled to moan a bit. I think my £440 spent on a season ticket gives my right to say at the moment our player recruitment this summer has been poor again. 

I agree with you and i'm also not happy with the current squad, but there still a fews weeks to go, so lets just wait and see what happens. It is what it is and no amount of moaning is going to change that. I buy a season tickets no matter what. The club made a big mistake saying the deal was done weeks ago.  Its the Wednesday way.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Blackpools situation is a freak to the rule, and not something we should be grateful to not be. I very much doubt that Blackpools comical set of issues will ever repeat themselves ever again.

It doesn't seem that long ago some thought that Ken Bates was the answer to our financial problems, I see the Leeds model as something we should be happy to avoid. With the avoidance of a "clean" takeover this does seem to worry me, that the person we are being sold to may not be either all there financially (this may not be his fault) or has a particular agenda in store for SWFC beyond promoting Azerbaijan.

However, Blackpool though.....

lol

Blackpools situation is a freak to the rule, and not something we should be grateful to not be. I very much doubt that Blackpools comical set of issues will ever repeat themselves ever again.

It doesn't seem that long ago some thought that Ken Bates was the answer to our financial problems, I see the Leeds model as something we should be happy to avoid. With the avoidance of a "clean" takeover this does seem to worry me, that the person we are being sold to may not be either all there financially (this may not be his fault) or has a particular agenda in store for SWFC beyond promoting Azerbaijan.

However, Blackpool though.....

lol

I have sympathy for Blackpool fans. Genuine people who fork out there hard earned money to follow there local club which is currently a laughing stock. Even if they made a good fist of it and took it down to last few weeks of season before going down it is above expectations at the moment.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

I have sympathy for Blackpool fans. Genuine people who fork out there hard earned money to follow there local club which is currently a laughing stock. Even if they made a good fist of it and took it down to last few weeks of season before going down it is above expectations at the moment.

Agree what's happened at Blackpool goes beyond stupid, not something we should all be sat around being smug about.

However this is now a part of Football, a number of owners want the club to just become a cash cow whilst they make massive wages off their income.