Stop moaning we could be Blackpool.

It's a bizarre situation at Blackpool - Oyston practically has his fingers round their boobies and is milking every last drop.

Most teams, no matter how bad their situation, have a glimmer of hope. I just can't see that with Blackpool. They're still receiving parachute payments ffs and they find themselves in this situation. It's got beyond the stage where you laugh, it's just plain embarassing atm and a total slap in the face to those who support them.

I wonder if the 'fit and proper persons' test had an annual (or even bi-annual) renewal period, whether Oyston would be so brazen in his disregard for the club.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Wow. My view is Giles Coke is our most hit & miss midfielder and I'd still have Coke over Mellis.

Double wow! coke is flipping boobar

Double wow! coke is flipping boobar

Didn't say he was Gerrard or Barkley. I Said he's my least favoured midfielder and I'd prefer Coke over Mellis still. Reading some of the doom and gloom on here, it's almost as if any player who dons the owls shirt is suddenly inferior to other teams players. I honestly predict Antonio, Maghoma & Maguire to be on fire this season. Westwood, Loovens, Hutchinson are all quality signings too. Let's have some positivity!