Gary Madine

Guest JamesSwfcOwl

EXACTLY!! he's broken his contract therefore effectively no longer has a contract. re-negotiation required 

Its does seem as though there are 3 options open to the club. Sack him, keep the status quo or indeed re-negotiate. The latter might amount to freeing him by 'mutual consent'.

The club might flinch at letting an asset go for free.

Madine was great in L1, not so good in the Championship. However, Jones didn't give him a run of games to prove it either way.

his career in the championship more or less doesn't count as it was under that incompetant thrower. Now's his chance to show us what he can do under a better manager and in a more confident team

Heard today that Madine won't be staying at Wednesday. Hope it's not true. However if it has any potential then I think we should sing this half way through the Charlton game

Don't Sack Madine

Gary Madine

I just don't think you understand

If you sack Madine, Gary Madine

Your gonna have a riot on ya hands

A riot....really???

Honestly don't think the majority of fans would give 'to55 !!! Neil however would be heart broken !!!

Edited by hertsowl

The last thing we need is him disrupting the magnificent team spirit we have at the moment. You can see it in the players that they are enjoying their football and playing for each other and Stuart at the moment. Loan him out hopefully he will do well and then hopefully we can sell him.

Why the assumption that he'd be disruptive? You only need to see his twitter to see that he's big mates with a a few of the players.

I think if we were to be interested in getting rid we would have done so already. Now it makes sense to get him back involved.

He has something to contribute. You can never have too many options up front.

Guest Sheff Owl

Gray has already said (not about Madine) that any player will have to fit in with the spirit that we have, talked about a good dressing room etc.

Spirit and togetherness is what Gray is all about, you have to fit into that.

The last thing we need is him disrupting the magnificent team spirit we have at the moment. You can see it in the players that they are enjoying their football and playing for each other and Stuart at the moment. Loan him out hopefully he will do well and then hopefully we can sell him.

Sorry but this is probably the dumbest comment you have ever made on here. You do not know what Madine's relationship with the other players is, nor if he is disruptive influence. Nothing points to this at all. Remember he was part of the team that got promoted, that probably had the best team spirit I have seen in a long time.