Just word of the mouth but apparently madine being sold to Birmingham for 4 million

Guest Ripley Owl

Do any of you lot know about this ???

How much more bullshit have we got to contend with, take your finger out of your arse and pretend that you are not a knob !

Hard I know, but at least you will believe it !

Guest foreverSWFC

Be good if true, he's nowhere worth 4 million pounds, what a deal it would be.

But its a load of gonads

Guest intercity0wl

Birmingham in financial trouble and I believe have a transfer embargo at present so doubt that there is anything in this !!!

Also think its total gonads, although at 4 million i woudn't think twice, anyway here is the latest regarding the transfer embargo sittuation at Brum.

http://www.sundaymer...66331-31149694/

Edited by intercity0wl

Only Championship club who could spend 4 million on a player is Wolves.

Some of clubs can't afford 400 quid never mind 4 million.

Leicester could spend 4 million on a player,they wouldn`t batter an eye lid by doing so,Matt Mills cost 5 million alone.

Guest intercity0wl

Leicester could spend 4 million on a player,they wouldn`t batter an eye lid by doing so,Matt Mills cost 5 million alone.

I doubt we ever would spend that amout, given the track record of how our chairman works ( not in anyway a criticism) but im sure we could if we wanted to.

Guest zico sterland

4 million yes please,probably double his real market value at the present time ,maybe a 4 million man end of next season or maybe not results and performances will determine.Definitley has the potential dont know about the attitude.