75k fine for throwing stuff on the pitch !

1 minute ago, S25OWL said:

Tonight I see the game as big as Peterborough and will define our season

Not even close to being as big as Peterborough or the game to define our season.

If take a loss tonight if it guaranteed a win against a Stoke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

If Chansiri is paying the fines, everybody take something to throw on the pitch please….

I hope this is a joke, see my post above why people should NOT take something to throw on the pitch.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Rubbish, lose tonight and the rest win and we are in the mire. I would never ever “take a loss” where Wednesday is concerned.

Not all of the rest can win as there are a couple playing each other or have just as difficult games. 

Of course I dont want to lose, but given we are unlikely to win 5/5 if I had to pick and choose the games I would not want to lose, out of the 5 this is probably bottom of 2nd bottom close call with west brom game. 

The games we HAVE TO WIN are stoke and Blackburn being direct rivals for relegation. Lose those and you'll see exactly what being in the mire is. 

Losing tonight does not define the season. Tonight is a game we are not expected to win and will not relegate us if we dont. 

We do have to keep collecting points but points against stoke, Blackburn and to a lesser extent Sunderland are much more valuable.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Owl In Black said:

Not all of the rest can win as there are a couple playing each other or have just as difficult games. 

Of course I dont want to lose, but given we are unlikely to win 5/5 if I had to pick and choose the games I would not want to lose, out of the 5 this is probably bottom of 2nd bottom close call with west brom game. 

The games we HAVE TO WIN are stoke and Blackburn being direct rivals for relegation. Lose those and you'll see exactly what being in the mire is. 

Losing tonight does not define the season. Tonight is a game we are not expected to win and will not relegate us if we dont. 

We do have to keep collecting points but points against stoke, Blackburn and to a lesser extent Sunderland are much more valuable.

Points from all and any games are valuable otherwise you get relegated. Ok some games are harder and expectations are lower but come on..

What if we win the Stoke, Blackburn and Sunderland games but those above also win 3 games.

All this don’t need a win is tripe.

Edited by OneEightSixSeven
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Owl In Black said:

When was the last time we won and either Blackburn or Sunderland away, the home games are the ones we should definitely want to pick up maximum points, and hope for the best in the away games. I would even say those two away games are the toughest, Blackburn will not want to be dragged down and Sunderland have found some form.

• Like 2

It all seems from the culture that Dejphon has created at the club added to the general turmoil of society at the moment.

Happy for DC to pay the fines while the club are paying lip service to guidelines and not actually doing anything to stamp it out.

2 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Points from all and any games are valuable otherwise you get relegated. Ok some games are harder and expectations are lower but come on..

What if we win the Stoke, Blackburn and Sunderland games but those above also win 3 games.

All this don’t need a win is tripe.

Yes a win would be welcome but sensationalising the importance of this game, when there are significantly more important games coming up that are more likely to decide our fate.

If we get relegated we will not look back and say if only we'd beaten Norwich! 

3 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

When was the last time we won and either Blackburn or Sunderland away, the home games are the ones we should definitely want to pick up maximum points, and hope for the best in the away games. I would even say those two away games are the toughest, Blackburn will not want to be dragged down and Sunderland have found some form.

What form have Sunderland found? They've got 1 win and 5 points from their last 10 games.

1 minute ago, Owl In Black said:

Yes a win would be welcome but sensationalising the importance of this game, when there are significantly more important games coming up that are more likely to decide our fate.

If we get relegated we will not look back and say if only we'd beaten Norwich! 

No, if only we’d beaten Cardiff, Swansea, Norwich, Huddersfield etc….

Adds up doesn’t it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

Tonight I see the game as big as Peterborough and will define our season - we need everyone behind the team and create that atmosphere that we know will give the team that 12th man  

How come every game someone says it is 'Season Defining' 'Must Win' or a 'Make or Break Game'
They cant all be surely!

• Love 1