Born and raised in Ilkeston.

South East Derbyshire ftw.

However I left a long time ago. I returned for a six month stint a couple of years ago and left again.

Edited by Maddogbob

Guest Monkowl
21 minutes ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

I’ve definitely met a lot more Wednesday down here than blunts.

There’s a pig on a forum  calls hisen derbysufc or derby blade can’t remember. But Jesus he thinks he’s 1 of 20 pigs  on a street in derby somewhere and there’s no Wendy’s anywhere in derby.   Then goes on to say  the local landlords a Wendy so him and his 20 ‘blade ‘ pals go to a different boozer now down road ..    I seen that other month.   Was thinking mek ya mind up kid 🤦

41 minutes ago, Monkowl said:

There’s a pig on a forum  calls hisen derbysufc or derby blade can’t remember. But Jesus he thinks he’s 1 of 20 pigs  on a street in derby somewhere and there’s no Wendy’s anywhere in derby.   Then goes on to say  the local landlords a Wendy so him and his 20 ‘blade ‘ pals go to a different boozer now down road ..    I seen that other month.   Was thinking mek ya mind up kid 🤦

Friend of mines cousin runs the Tiger bar in Derby.... said that they positively HATE Wednesdayites...nowt but trouble😂 Thats where I saw the East mids sticker and covered it up with an Owls one... reyt hardcore behaviour I know

• Haha 1

Guest Monkowl
Just now, unkastav said:

Derby and inparticular Normanton used to be a tough area for away fans but alot of the boozers are run by asians or polish now

Played football against south normanton a few times over years in cup matches.  Is that same area as normanton