Coming weekend key fixtures....thoughts

I think the bottom teams have got an easier weekend this weekend, apart from us and maybe Blackburn. I'm predicting Blackburn to continue sliding, but who knows!.  Anything could happen. 

Birmingham City Vs Watford  - Will Watford get a new manager bounce?  Both teams are in dreadful form. Watford have won one in the last 12 games, that was at Rovrum.  Birmingham win 1-0 (What we want! - Watford win)

Middlesbrough Vs Blackburn Rovers - Boro on form. Can they keep it up.   Boro win 2-1 (What we want! - Boro win)

Plymouth Argyle Vs Preston North End - Preston lost to Stoke at home, so I fancy Plymouth to get a least a point here. Plymouth win 1-0 (What we want!- Preston win)

Rotherham United Vs Huddersfield Town - Can Rotherham stop losing 5-0? I think it'll be tighter than 5-0, but still a Terriers win.  Udders win 2-1 (What we want!- Toytown win)

Stoke City Vs Norwich City - Stoke on the up, Norwich need a win to keep in the play offs, away form isn't great.  Draw (What we want! - Norwich win)

Sunderland Vs Queens Park Rangers - Sunderland have lost 6 on the bounce including loses to Birmingham, Huddersfield, and Swansea.  QPR are a more solid outfit these days.  QPR win (What we want! - Sunderland win)

Up the Owls.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The theory that we still need 15 points surely can't be right with so many teams on the same points...

This is entirely researched, but woudnt that mean that we all need 15 points and theres no way all 8 of us are going to achieve this??? 

Been saying it to mates for a while now.  Other games have a small impact but its all about what we do. There's plenty enough games for us to survive even if results go badly this weekend. 

I fancy us to get something at Ipswich,I'm hoping for a Millwall-esque performance.

We will probably win and find everyone else wins too. 

For those who like to give their money to bookies instead of charitable causes,  it’s

984-1 on all our rivals winning and us losing. 
Disclaimer:  please don’t bet if you can’t afford to lose the money.  

• Haha 1