Ipswich v Owls ticket details

The Owls travel to Ipswich on Saturday 16 March (3:00pm) in the Sky Bet Championship and ticket details have been confirmed.

SWFC have an allocation of 2,002 for this all-ticket fixture.

Upper tier

Adults: £34
65 & over: £27
Under 23: £20
Under 19: £12

Lower tier

Adults: £30
65 & over: £24
Under 23: £19
Under 19: £11

There are eight wheelchair spaces, priced as above plus a companion free of charge.

Inter City Owl - departs from Hillsborough and Flat Street at 8.00am; adults £47, children £46.

Tickets sale details:

Wednesday 28 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 970 or more TPP

Wednesday 28 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 920 or more TPP

Thursday 29 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 870 or more TPP

Thursday 29 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 820 or more TPP

Friday 1 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 770 or more TPP

Friday 1 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 720 or more TPP

Monday 4 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 670 or more TPP

Monday 4 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 620 or more TPP

Tuesday 5 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 570 or more TPP

Tuesday 5 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 520 or more TPP

Wednesday 6 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more TPP

Wednesday 6 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders

Thursday 7 March (9:00am): Members and Owls Foundation Members

Thursday 7 March (2:00pm): General sale

Sale dates are subject to availability.

Online Priority Point sale periods - When we enter a new sale period where fewer Ticket Priority Points are required, supporters with tickets stored in their online basket from the previous phase of sale will have those removed.

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

For certain away games, including this fixture, fans can choose the row and seat numbers when booking online. We are unable to group different bookings from different sale phases together.

Supporters must log in before purchase and note that the game will only show as available to buy with the relevant amount of Ticket Priority Points. This can be found under the personal details tab.

*A £1 booking fee per ticket is applicable for all orders online or over the phone.

5 hours ago, Wecanbegiants said:

I'm after 3 spares for this one if there is anyone who can't make it.  Thanks 

I’m in Barcelona on a Stag Do, so can get you 2 tickets. 

Edited by vontemp

On 02/03/2024 at 08:02, Drewswfc said:

Sales seem slow on this one?

slow aint the word more like crawling . we have sold less than 50 this morning , we were given a small allocation and are really struggling to shift them , it might even be weds before they sell out.  

a lot i think aint going due to train problems with so many works going on that wkd on several lines ,4half to 5 hour to get there and same in return . 

7 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

slow aint the word more like crawling . we have sold less than 50 this morning , we were given a small allocation and are really struggling to shift them , it might even be weds before they sell out.  

a lot i think aint going due to train problems with so many works going on that wkd on several lines ,4half to 5 hour to get there and same in return . 

Less than 150 expensive (majority are on upper tier and cost £35) tickets left of a 2k allocation with 5 sales phases still to go before they even make general sale, for a hellish long journey to watch a team that's been in the relegation zone all season in a game that they're clear favourites to lose in. 

Most fanbases would be patting themselves on the back for that, but we're that good that we almost see not selling out as quickly as usual as a failure!

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Less than 150 expensive (majority are on upper tier and cost £35) tickets left of a 2k allocation with 5 sales phases still to go before they even make general sale, for a hellish long journey to watch a team that's been in the relegation zone all season in a game that they're clear favourites to lose in. 

Most fanbases would be patting themselves on the back for that, but we're that good that we almost see not selling out as quickly as usual as a failure!

well i aint going the near 10 hour return journey is a killer . i take my hats off to those what go to places like plymouth portsmouth swansea etc . i did ipswich a couple of years ago when the trains didnt have every line dug up at the wkd or on strike .  the cost for me to take myself and the family would be £300-400 inc train,tickets,food drink . i know 1/2 what are staying at yarmouth for wkd ,sounds like a good idea. 

18 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Down to the last few seats in Block V1 - which are categorised as “restricted view” - so, as they say on Dragons Den - “I’m out !”

Don't blame you, had one of those seats a few seasons back, and from memory the roof was that low it covered some of the pitch when you were stood at the back