EFL 23/24

1 hour ago, Bluesteel. said:

That time of the season. That derby defeat reminds me of what started happening to us this time last year 

Yep it was this week that we lost to Barnsley 

31 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Can't believe what's happened to Leicester at the top. Looked like they would have a record breaking season and now may not even go up! 

Surely one of the most expensive/valuable squads ever in this league? 

They could easily find themselves in the exact situation we were in last season, if Ipswich and Leeds keep winning there'll be nothing they can do about it. 

Watford doing them a favour here though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Ipswich now top of the league. What a bloody season they are having. Still can’t believe we came up with them. Light years ahead in so many ways and that’s all down to Chansiri. 

Nothing to do with Wednesday though is it how well they're doing, Plymouth were superb last season and worthy champions but they're struggling too.

They've really got their act together off the pitch Ipswich, and have justified being one of the favourites for promotion this season, I can honestly say I'm not surprised by it at all.

20 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

They could easily find themselves in the exact situation we were in last season, if Ipswich and Leeds keep winning there'll be nothing they can do about it. 

Watford doing them a favour here though.

delighted for ipswich, proper football club, well done to them.

• Like 1