Internazionale vs Milan

I’ve seen P Maldini watching a couple of times lately & he doesn’t look impressed. Could probably do a better job himself. Also, Tomori supposedly the next big thing for England at the back. Making Maguire look capable of late. Inter don’t even need to try & score. Wouldn’t be surprised at a 0-0 on the night. 

You never know - Milan beat Napoli 4-0 in Naples about a month ago - wont be surprised if the rosseneri win 2-0 and it goes to extra time possibly pens.

Was lucky enough to see the derby at the San Siro back in 2006 - fantastic atmosphere and some great players on show Kaka,Crespo,Seedorf,Ibrahamovic etc - definitely recommended if you get the chance to go

• Like 2

70 minutes gone and it's just a bore fest. I don't know what it is about Italian football but I find it hard to watch. It just lacks the excitement and spark of the Premier League 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

It did in the 90s. Why was that?

It was the best league in the world in the 90s. 

They had many of the world's biggest names playing in their league during that time. 

Since the mid-2000s, the league has dropped off quite a bit. 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

It did in the 90s. Why was that?

It was the top league. Paid top wages and attracted the best footballers. No Italians played abroad in those days. And they were dominating the Euro Cup.

Long gone. The top teams are all struggling financially and corruption has compounded it.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

It was the best league in the world in the 90s. 

They had many of the world's biggest names playing in their league during that time. 

Since the mid-2000s, the league has dropped off quite a bit. 

Just now, OneEightSixSeven said:

It was the top league. Paid top wages and attracted the best footballers. No Italians played abroad in those days. And they were dominating the Euro Cup.

Long gone. The top teams are all struggling financially and corruption has compounded it.

Same playing style though?

4 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Over now. 
And as to boring, that’s why Italian football doesn’t sell on TV

Channel 4's Gazetta Football Italia..... 

The greatest settee hangover cure on a Sunday Afternoon ever...... 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

Inter to the final to meet ?

Will City do it ?

Obviously they can do it - but i don't fancy them to beat Madrid

Biggest test for City yet imo - this is what they are geared up to win this season and i suspect why Haaland was signed