On 17/09/2022 at 12:04, unkastav said:

CARNAGE!! probably just put one carriage on to take the pi55

They did this going to Huddersfield on a Sunday and Lincoln pre season the Bruce game it was downright dangerous and I even contacted them regards are you putting on extra carriages I was told there already aware and would be having 4 carriages for Huddersfield,  was only 2 and caused 200 to get taxis or miss the game as this was the only train what got you there for 12noon kick off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

They did this going to Huddersfield on a Sunday and Lincoln pre season the Bruce game it was downright dangerous and I even contacted them regards are you putting on extra carriages I was told there already aware and would be having 4 carriages for Huddersfield,  was only 2 and caused 200 to get taxis or miss the game as this was the only train what got you there for 12noon kick off. 

Our National Rail service is a disgrace

2 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

Yep. We got off at Barnsley as the train was unbearable. Taxi to Huddersfield.

Edited by Ever the pessimist

20 hours ago, Badger57 said:

How many priority points are you likely to need for this game,with a 3 300 allocation?

They usually arrange it so sales will at least make phase 3 but with a decent allocation and a train strike which might put some off I think sales will reach phase 5 which is 520 points, maybe even to all season ticket holders. 

On 31/08/2022 at 07:50, huddsOWL said:

I know it's a while away ,1st October, but I'm in the area that weekend and just wondered if there would be any chance someone could get me a ticket who isn't planning on going?

I'm not a member or got many priority points as I don't get to many games these days.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers 👍

Would anyone with priority points be able to help me please?

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Looks to be sold out 

Yeh it does.  I was on at 2pm , selected 2 straight away changing one to u18s.  Then wouldn’t let me move to basket saying not available.  Refreshed page and had a couple of singles only available.   Refreshed for 5 mins then 2 popped up together managed to get them.  Got lucky .

maybe they keeping some back .

On 31/08/2022 at 07:50, huddsOWL said:

I know it's a while away ,1st October, but I'm in the area that weekend and just wondered if there would be any chance someone could get me a ticket who isn't planning on going?

I'm not a member or got many priority points as I don't get to many games these days.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers 👍

If anyone has a spare or could get hold of one please??

Much appreciated.