I know it's a while away ,1st October, but I'm in the area that weekend and just wondered if there would be any chance someone could get me a ticket who isn't planning on going?

I'm not a member or got many priority points as I don't get to many games these days.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers 👍

1 hour ago, huddsOWL said:

I know it's a while away ,1st October, but I'm in the area that weekend and just wondered if there would be any chance someone could get me a ticket who isn't planning on going?

I'm not a member or got many priority points as I don't get to many games these days.

Cheers 👍

Our allocation is around 4,500 so chances of a ticket are good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, huddsOWL said:

Cheers 👍

But naughty at vale to be going alone 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, bradowl said:

Our allocation is around 4,500 so chances of a ticket are good.

That’s wildly optimistic..sounds like they have the same problems as us re sag..only allowed to use 90% of away end..then net off about 800 seats..it could be as little as 3250..according to their forum 🙄

On 01/09/2022 at 00:38, The coach said:

That’s wildly optimistic..sounds like they have the same problems as us re sag..only allowed to use 90% of away end..then net off about 800 seats..it could be as little as 3250..according to their forum 🙄

Thats because they are a nawwwwty lot there. 100% be a crew of chavvy reptiles in the car park after

14 hours ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

3000 allocation and an away fans drinking ban within 8 miles of the stadium. That’s the policy this season.

Portsmouth got 3250..and as for boozin..depending which way you go the .Leek and Uttoxeter are the obvious boozin stops

On 02/09/2022 at 22:59, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

3000 allocation and an away fans drinking ban within 8 miles of the stadium. That’s the policy this season.

is this serious? or you messing? so based on the 8 miles then everyone in stoke too will be banned from booze , er nar surely not.

1 hour ago, SwellOwl said:

I am looking to go Port Vale to tick another ground off.

Is the drinking ban actually a thing? 

Im sure you will get a drink in stoke😁..the 10 mile ban was issuedbto bolton fans..it will mean coaches and minibuses..im sure there wont be coppers goin round all the boozers in staffordshire listening for yorkshire accents

• Haha 1

dont know why its taking so long to go on sale . at the earliest it will go on sale from tues next week now.  are the police local sag etc causing issues what dont exist? i know that they have buses across from the pub near stoke station which take  the supporters up to port vale, or is that just for stoke city games? need my away day fix and it looks like there wont be any train strikes that day. 

2 hours ago, I Love Coffee said:

Stand holds quite a bit more i think? Wonder why they plan to cap it?

It holds about 4500..but their version of sag only allow 90% of sests to be sold..then sometimes they net off about 900 :duntmatter: to kkep fans apart in that bottom left hand corner

Guest I Love Coffee
11 hours ago, The coach said:

It holds about 4500..but their version of sag only allow 90% of sests to be sold..then sometimes they net off about 900 :duntmatter: to kkep fans apart in that bottom left hand corner

They might start waving at each other