Plymouth away

17 minutes ago, morganowl said:

another shocking train company , i think most of them are . many times they run just 4 carriages for very long journeys ,not much fun been sat on the floor for hours or stood . can we do owt right in the uk? . people just put up and stand for owt.  

You do know you can book a seat both ways

Guest I Love Coffee
15 hours ago, morganowl said:

another shocking train company , i think most of them are . many times they run just 4 carriages for very long journeys ,not much fun been sat on the floor for hours or stood . can we do owt right in the uk? . people just put up and stand for owt.  

We risk going off topic here, but Cross Country and TransPennine must be the worst for overcrowding.

Sheffield certainly is in the dark ages with its railway. We lost the woodhead tunnel and the electrified line. Electrification into Sheffield seems to depend on HS2 which is edging further away.

On 23/08/2022 at 11:23, S6owls said:

The performance , amount of changes , time waiting on platforms, and I had a  headache😔 was only asking about a coach for 4 people if no one's got anything spare il hire my own 😂😂😂

Can't see how you going on the coach is going to improve the teams performance but can't be much worse than last year. 

22 hours ago, S6owls said:

Can we have beverages on wednesdayite coaches ? Or ?

Sorry no , it is unfortunatley illegal and as one coach found out at Bolton can cause issues.

But we will be stopping at Cribbs Causeway- Bristol (Redwood farm Pub) on the way down for about 1.5 hours.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, pahowl said:

Sorry no , it is unfortunatley illegal and as one coach found out at Bolton can cause issues.

But we will be stopping at Cribbs Causeway- Bristol (Redwood farm Pub) on the way down for about 1.5 hours.

Illegal 😳 really!? I never knew that I suppose it's to do with driver being around it ?

It's always been said to be illegal, but I've travelled on hundreds of football coaches over the years and although they always say "police could turn us back if they find any alcohol on board" I've never, ever been on one that's been searched by the coppers. 

• Like 1

Guest I Love Coffee
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

It's always been said to be illegal, but I've travelled on hundreds of football coaches over the years and although they always say "police could turn us back if they find any alcohol on board" I've never, ever been on one that's been searched by the coppers. 

Is it alcohol or open alcohol that is the issue?