Plymouth away

How long is it untill the tickets usually get sent out from when you ordered them? I haven't been to an away game since last game at Home park and if I remember, it was pretty quick! Only asking, as there's another mail strike at the end of next week. 

On 28/08/2022 at 17:23, alanharper said:

Got 2 adult tickets spare, face value £52 the pair, as I don't think I can make it now.

Tickets are "in hand" as I got them from the ticket office so no messing about waiting for them in the post.  

Looks to have sold out now, so a confirmation that I def can't make it and have 2 spare tickets to sell, otherwise they go back to the ticket office on Thursday. 

3 hours ago, joe1867 said:

How long is it untill the tickets usually get sent out from when you ordered them? I haven't been to an away game since last game at Home park and if I remember, it was pretty quick! Only asking, as there's another mail strike at the end of next week. 

I think about 3 or 4 days before the game, which is my problem...because I'm not going to be home during the week. No one to forward tickets. Annoys me when tickets have to be sent to home address and can not be sent to either ticket office. I'll have to try get them printed again at Plymouth.

On 29/08/2022 at 09:23, The coach said:

Not surprised..a costly away day when we have Vale Cambridge and Lincioln coming up in October..this one is easily swerved

i will be attending all 3 in october but hats off to those going to plymouth , a 12 hour round journey is way too much for me.