Massimo Luongo

23 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Yes you can borrow it, use it your class of English lessons I assume and maybe talk about something off topic like science that way ( and I’m sure they already do ) your students can look upon you like this forum and think what a complete pretentious helmet you are 

I’m on your side here fp but your last line with a comma would be 

“a complete pretentious helmet, you are”.

9FF20046-7418-408F-BA25-C7D47F68711C.jpeg.6eddcf730e3f8bb3e8b6047366e2070b.jpeg

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Jim said:

Another key player who missed 2 months of the season. We have the likes of Luongo, Gregory, Windass and Dean available for the entire season then we finish Top 2.

Let’s hope all those you mention can contribute to the play off matches…we really should fear no one with a full and fit squad.

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Yes you can borrow it, use it your class of English lessons I assume and maybe talk about something off topic like science that way ( and I’m sure they already do ) your students can look upon you like this forum and think what a complete pretentious helmet you are 

To be fair I read what you put the same way as he did and je ne suis pas un helmet pretensois completement.  lol

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It must be wild for you to see things from the other side of the fence this time!

lol

A bit strange but as a fan you have an opinion whether fellow fans agree with it or not or whether your opinion is proven to be right or wrong?

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Absolute boss. I reckon he’s off either way sadly. 

A Full Hillsborough this Saturday and hopefully for the play-off leg and hopefully again at Wembley with all those supporters and atmosphere - Will convince him to stay.

Remember he's nerver seen us in the good times, only bad and the covid season