Massimo Luongo

2 hours ago, Kelfin Platz said:

Great player, I'd love to keep him but I suppose a lot depends on how fit he can stay and whether we go up or not. I'm sure he'll be playing championship football next season.

No chance luongo is off nothing to do with if we think he’s worth it or not or fit enough 

he’ll get a better club than us 

instead of messing about we should have offered him the contract he wanted within reason because he makes that midfield tick without him we can expect a return to the deep playing bannan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I never thought we’d keep him fit for so many games! He’s been very good but can only see him staying if we go up. Even then I think he’ll go back to Australia. There were rumours about it in the close season and I wouldn’t blame him to be honest. 

If we don't get promoted we have no chance, he's said himself hes not a league 1 player. He ain't going to sign a deal if we're still in league 1. 

Really hope he stays, as others said he might want to move closer to home although I'm sure he will follow the money.

4 hours ago, fpowl said:

No chance luongo is off nothing to do with if we think he’s worth it or not or fit enough 

he’ll get a better club than us 

instead of messing about we should have offered him the contract he wanted within reason because he makes that midfield tick without him we can expect a return to the deep playing bannan 

Now if anyone doesn't understand the power of punctuation, please, just read that first sentence. Without adequate punctuation, that sentence can read either, Luongo is staying, or, Luongo is going.

Would you mind if I borrowed that example? I teach a class of ESOL, and that my friend would get my point across exactly how I'd like.

Oh, and as far as Luongo goes, it's all down to the money at the end of the day, and you think he'll get a better club than us? There isn't one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kelfin Platz said:

Now if anyone doesn't understand the power of punctuation, please, just read that first sentence. Without adequate punctuation, that sentence can read either, Luongo is staying, or, Luongo is going.

Would you mind if I borrowed that example? I teach a class of ESOL, and that my friend would get my point across exactly how I'd like.

Oh, and as far as Luongo goes, it's all down to the money at the end of the day, and you think he'll get a better club than us? There isn't one.

Yes you can borrow it, use it your class of English lessons I assume and maybe talk about something off topic like science that way ( and I’m sure they already do ) your students can look upon you like this forum and think what a complete pretentious helmet you are 

• Haha 4