Gillingham - ticket news

The Owls travel to Gillingham on Saturday 19 March (3:00pm) in Sky Bet League One and ticket details have been confirmed.

SWFC have an allocation of 3,636 for this all-ticket fixture.

Brian Moore Stand Prices: (2,850)

Adults £24 
65 & Over £20
Student £11
Under 18 £11

Once our allocation has sold out in the Brian Moore Stand, we have an additional allocation in the Gordon Road Stand;

Gordon Road Stand (774)

Adults £26 
65 & Over £23
Student £11
Under 18 £11

There are 12 wheelchair spaces, priced as above plus a companion free of charge.

Inter City Owl: Departs at 8.00am from Hillsborough and Flat Street; Adults £41, Children £40.

Tickets sale details:

Monday 28 February (10.00am): Season Ticket holders with 710 or more TPP

Monday 28 February (1.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 660 or more TPP

Tuesday 1 March (10.00am): Season Ticket holders with 610 or more TPP

Tuesday 1 March (1.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 560 or more TPP

Wednesday 2 March (10.00am): Season Ticket holders with 510 or more TPP

Wednesday 2 March (1.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more TPP

Thursday 3 March (10.00am): Season Ticket holders

Thursday 3 March (1.00pm): Members and Owls Foundation Members

Friday 4 March (10.00am): General sale

Sale dates are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Office, Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1) (£2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

Please note that for certain away games, including this fixture, fans can choose the row and seat numbers when booking online, though we are unable to group different bookings from different sale phases together.

Supporters must log in before purchase and note that the game will only show as available to buy with the relevant amount of Ticket Priority Points.

Should easily make general sale this, Gillingham is a right treck. 

I'm giving this one a miss as I'm off to Benidorm that weekend, so that's one with a high number of priority points not going, it will give a chance for those with low numbers to catch up by a little. lol

11 hours ago, wiggy said:

This will be a true test of the TPP moans when we’ve a thousand spare on general sale. 

I don't think it will make general sale. As season ticket holder I'm hoping to be in the away end for the first time since Plymouth in September having gone in the home end at Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Crewe, Sunderland and Burton. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Says said:

I don't think it will make general sale. As season ticket holder I'm hoping to be in the away end for the first time since Plymouth in September having gone in the home end at Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Crewe, Sunderland and Burton. 

Fingers crossed for you mate. I think it’ll make general. It’s a hell of a trek down there!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wiggy said:

Fingers crossed for you mate. I think it’ll make general. It’s a hell of a trek down there!

Plus the fact that Gillingham is a real sh**ithole with a distinct lack of decent pubs, unless of course anyone else knows better !

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

That's awful journey on a coach can't fault you train for me

Not really..4 hrs boozin avin a laugh..dropped right outside the ground..taxis trains undergrounds etc right hassle..plus me and my 2 lads on train would be about £200 😂