Gillingham - ticket news

5 hours ago, ANDY said:

3480 sold so far. 

144 left 

I don't think we have sold that many, we only sold out the 2,850 behind goal yesterday and I doubt very much that we have sold over 600 in other stand, there's only been H block on sale and I'm sure the 774 in that stand is more than just one block, the stand is very small so I guess 774 will be about 3 blocks of seats. 

21 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I don't think we have sold that many, we only sold out the 2,850 behind goal yesterday and I doubt very much that we have sold over 600 in other stand, there's only been H block on sale and I'm sure the 774 in that stand is more than just one block, the stand is very small so I guess 774 will be about 3 blocks of seats. 

yeah. Looks like you’re right. This section has about 250 seats. So half of this has sold 

looking like 500 ish left 

B4FAEFAA-F87A-4595-B95B-2BD03427095F.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

looking at the stand we must be getting the other 2 sections if we need them. (L L)

C194BDA0-929E-4957-8484-956D0563BF33.jpeg

there are 2 and a half blocks unsold just over 500 left . pretty sure this wont sell out. everyone who wants a ticket would have got 1 once they reached general sale last friday . you will always get a few what will make a late decision and its possible they might have  a few for cash sales at the ground. 

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, bradowl said:

How would you know what weather is going to be like in 2 weeks time? :tango:

Can I rename you Whhhhooooooshowl?

8 minutes ago, alanharper said:

23 seats left in the side stand and just 2 behind the goal.

I'm not going anyway, got 800 points but just can't be arsed with this one (which basically means we'll win, I'll be taking one for the team)

Another 2 blocks in side stand to go, 400-500 left yet. 

Tickets available behind goal again now, I guess there's a few who have returned their tickets. 

Rapid increase in price of fuel might have put some off. 

£1.94.9 a litre for diesel at garage I've just past at Thorpe Hesley. :duntmatter:

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

Tickets available behind goal again now, I guess there's a few who have returned their tickets. 

Rapid increase in price of fuel might have put some off. 

£1.94.9 a litre for diesel at garage I've just past at Thorpe Hesley. :duntmatter:

omg . they would have bought that fuel well under $100 dollars a barrel but are charging the price if it was $160 a barrel thats pure profiteering this is whats so wrong about modern times. 

• Like 2