SWFC Supporters Trust Statement

1 hour ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Seems to be Chansiri doesn't or just refuses to listen to reason...

Maybe he is just on a different wavelength to the fans. Not unexpected really.

Back to this particular point re early ST'S. I just can't see what the issue is with making them available early. 

Plenty of companies give incentives to buy early. If we can get ST money in early, it may mean that the club don't have to borrow as much and pay even more interest. However it may be that ST money does not make much difference.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Back to this particular point re early ST'S. I just can't see what the issue is with making them available early. 

Plenty of companies give incentives to buy early. If we can get ST money in early, it may mean that the club don't have to borrow as much and pay even more interest. However it may be that ST money does not make much difference.

Nobody needs a season ticket for the following season (that they can’t use till next summer) just four months into the current one

lol

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Think the criticism mainly comes from the timing to offer season tickets on sale just before Xmas and you have to buy almost straight away to get same price as last season.

This also comes when some fans have not received refunds they have been due for 18 months.

Took me 15 months to get my refund so not overly keen to dip into my savings to give the club £400 plus when 22/23 season is so far away.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody needs a season ticket for the following season (that they can’t use till next summer) just four months into the current one

lol

If it saves money, why not. As I said before a good Xmas pressie. Anyways just my opinion.

Just now, Harrysgame said:

If it saves money, why not. As I said before a good Xmas pressie. Anyways just my opinion.

So if Chansiri says next week that the season after next's season ticket will be on sale from that week and that there's a price freeze on it so you'll save money - you're happy with that?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

You do realise that’s been tried and tried and tried right?

Over and over and over 

Repeatedly 

So the alternative is to antagonise. Sorry but if you want something then there is a better way of going about it. If the trust is ever going to be effective at getting better benefits for Wednesday fans they are going the wrong way about it. 

I not saying that I disagree with them at all. My point is that nothing will be gained by this at all. 

The trust time would be much more constructive if they provide ideas for benefits that are more likely to be taken up by fans 

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

So the alternative is to antagonise. Sorry but if you want something then there is a better way of going about it. If the trust is ever going to be effective at getting better benefits for Wednesday fans they are going the wrong way about it.  

Are you skipping the bits where i tell you that every other approach has been tried and tried and tried and tried and tried 

Again and again and again and again and again

By many many people

Are you still of the belief that the chairman is gonna change his style/stance/ways?

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

So if Chansiri says next week that the season after next's season ticket will be on sale from that week and that there's a price freeze on it so you'll save money - you're happy with that?

Even I have a limit! Don't mind 1 1/2 seasons in advance  but 2 1/2 is pushing it at my age...unless it's transferable in my Will. 😉

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you skipping the bits where i tell you that every other approach has been tried and tried and tried and tried and tried 

Again and again and again and again and again

By many many people

Are you still of the belief that the chairman is gonna change his style/stance/ways?

This is all fair enough but I do still agree with the previous poster - if the above strategy hasn’t worked, it seems bonkers to imagine that kicking off is going to get anywhere. We know how the chairman has tended to react to a hard line in the past, hasn’t exactly greased the wheel for any of us has it.

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

if the above strategy hasn’t worked, it seems bonkers to imagine that kicking off is going to get anywhere. We know how the chairman has tended to react to a hard line in the past, hasn’t exactly greased the wheel for any of us has it.

Doffing the cap, keeping the peace, doing as we're ordered to, and giving him our cash wihtout challenge has resulted in our stadium being sold, transfer embargoes, crappy players coming, points deductions and relegation to the third tier where we are still trying to front load club finances by actually selling season tickets for the following season just four months into the current one

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Doffing the cap, keeping the peace, doing as we're ordered to, and giving him our cash wihtout challenge has resulted in our stadium being sold, transfer embargoes, crappy players coming, points deductions and relegation to the third tier where we are still trying to front load club finances by actually selling season tickets for the following season just four months into the current one

yep I agree - just not sure the plan b looks like a particularly good one if this is it.

(easy to say when I don’t have a brilliant suggestion for plan c, I know - but I think the point still stands)

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

yep I agree - just not sure the plan b looks like a particularly good one if this is it.

(easy to say when I don’t have a brilliant suggestion for plan c, I know - but I think the point still stands)

Plan A fails - you agree it's not worked

Plan A fails again - you agree it's not worked again

But you don't want a plan B?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Plan A fails - you agree it's not worked

But you don't want a plan B?

I do want a plan B, I just don’t think this one is great or likely to get much further than plan A

• Love 1