SAG & Restrictions

7 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Strange that the useless Julie Dore wanted herself to be the strong leader. Big fail no strong leader. Big fail no committee. Big fail STAG Still left standing.

god we know what a mess chansiri has made of running a football club , but its nothing the mess that council has made of the city centre and everything else . if they ran our club it would have gone bust a very long time ago. 

21 hours ago, Plonk said:

First two home games on Saturdays are Doncaster and Sunderland. SAG will be cracking their panties at the thought. Fleetwood on the Tuesday may bring them back to a little watery dribble in their panties.

At least 5000 stewards will be needed to block  Penistone Road for the first two games, with traffic diverted via the Peak District.

On 15/07/2021 at 12:13, Plonk said:

First two home games on Saturdays are Doncaster and Sunderland. SAG will be cracking their panties at the thought. Fleetwood on the Tuesday may bring them back to a little watery dribble in their panties.

Udders before that. Not normally derby to end all derbies but given it'll be eveyone's first game for 30 months and its only up the road I suspect that could be a decent following.

On 15/07/2021 at 12:02, Ever the pessimist said:

Shouldn't have thought it necessary for pretty much any game in L1.

So, I suspect they will still be enforced.

Are people expecting away fans to be allowed from August?

Bet SYP will still request support from neighbouring forces when Accrington come to town.

15 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

BOJO says all restrictions are lifted. Must say I'm getting pissed off spitting on the inside of my visor lol 

3 hours ago, Owling with laughter said:

Seriously, don’t waste your time with a visor. Might as well not bother altogether.

Does nothing whatsoever for him, and little for us, but since he’s just said he keeps spitting in it I’d like him to leave it on

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Does nothing whatsoever for him, and little for us, but since he’s just said he keeps spitting in it I’d like him to leave it on

COPD can't pull enough breath to carry my frame when masked ! Thanks for your understanding !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, George said:

Udders before that. Not normally derby to end all derbies but given it'll be eveyone's first game for 30 months and its only up the road I suspect that could be a decent following.

Games only 2 weeks away and no mention about tickets prices etc . Dont club need money?