EFL to go in hard on SWFC

Just now, owlinexile said:

How?

Chansiri is not employed by the EFL.

No but he is a member of their body, he has to adhere to their rules.

Not pick and choose which ones he follows. He so far has been fined, had points deductions and continues to not follow the rules, what should efl do if they do! nothing! then 71 other members will wonder can they pick and choose which laws to follow.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I am willing to bet when the news comes out and we're punished that you don't come back into the thread and apologise tho

Apologise for what? Wanting to know what we are accused of before accepting punishment?

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

For what?

What specifically are we and the other nine clubs accused of that will result in a points deduction. 

We’re 12 pages in and still nobody can say specifically and yet they all no we are definitely guilty and it is punishable by a points deduction. 

Refusing to submit our accounts as instructed by the EFL.  Yet again.

Refusing to honour the contracts we have signed with players.

It's not that people haven't told you, it's that you are willfully ignoring it when they do.

• Like 4

Just now, owlinexile said:

It's not that people haven't told you, it's that you are willfully ignoring it when they do.

Nailed it

It's bizarre how some of our fans see it in black and white over and over and over yet just pretend it's not happened, not happening and nobody's ever told them

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No but he is a member of their body, he has to adhere to their rules.

Not pick and choose which ones he follows. He so far has been fined, had points deductions and continues to not follow the rules, what should efl do if they do! nothing! then 71 other members will wonder can they pick and choose which laws to follow.

So you DO want them to throw Wednesday out of the football league?

1 minute ago, owlinexile said:

So the other 9 clubs are they same then?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Nailed it

It's bizarre how some of our fans see it in black and white over and over and over yet just pretend it's not happened, not happening and nobody's ever told them

But you’ve just said above that the late accounts is a separate matter to this one, or have you deleted that now?

But you’ve just said above that the late accounts is a separate matter to this one, or have you deleted that now?

You're really clutching for straws now

Problem with THAT is that if it's our chairman offering the straws out you're going to end up disappointed

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

So you DO want them to throw Wednesday out of the football league?

No i want them to force him to sell the club to a competent owner, or get people in the run the club who know what they are doing.

He had 6 years and still has no idea what hes doing.

The only way he goes is if he is pushed or we cease to exist and i dont want the later option.

7 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

No idea.

They might be treated more leniently as it would be a first offence and their owners haven't been repeatedly caught trying to come up with 'clever' ways to cheat the EFL's rules, which they clearly have no regard for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No i want them to force him to sell the club to a competent owner, or get people in the run the club who know what they are doing.

He had 6 years and still has no idea what hes doing.

The only way he goes is if he is pushed or we cease to exist and i dont want the later option.

The EFL has no power to do either of those things.  They organise leagues for professional football clubs to play in.  They aren't the government.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

You're really clutching for straws now

Problem with THAT is that if it's our chairman offering the straws out you're going to end up disappointed

Look I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again

I support Sheffield Wednesday 

DC is not Sheffield Wednesday 

I don’t care who the chairman is

i don’t care who the manager is

i don’t care who the players are

Come Saturday 3pm (or whenever these days) I’ll be there supporting my team not sat on here telling everybody how great a fan I am by not going. 

There is a group of posters on here that ******** themselves silly when ever something even slightly negative is rumoured as give them another chance to pile on and wallow in mutual negativity. 

Maybe you & the crew could take over and show us how it should be done as it’s so easy. Just run us at break even and take us to the premier league, I’m sure any bank would lend you the money to buy DC out with a business plan like that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

But had Milan stayed in charge, we had a hard working team than finished midtable, most seasons, got a few good loans in and sold our best players, would we have missed the years of turmoil, fines, points deductions, fans banned from the stands, fans priced out of football and others ripped of. Oh and now being homeless, relegated and 2 players in contract over 12 months.

All for 1 match at Wembley

Hindsight is always 20:20🤔

2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

So you haven’t deleted posts that disagree with you/call you out then?

Come Saturday 3pm (or whenever these days) I’ll be there supporting my team not sat on here telling everybody how great a fan I am by not going. 

There is a group of posters on here that ******** themselves silly when ever something even slightly negative is rumoured as give them another chance to pile on and wallow in mutual negativity. 

Maybe you & the crew could take over and show us how it should be done as it’s so easy. Just run us at break even and take us to the premier league, I’m sure any bank would lend you the money to buy DC out with a business plan like that. 

Ahhh the old ‘if you disagree with Chansiri buy him out’ fanboy cliche line 🤣🤣🤣

Wondered when that one would get trotted out 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

7 of the 10 from last season no longer under embargo us, presumably Derby and one other left. But we are no longer a championship team so may be one more.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

7 of the 10 from last season no longer under embargo us, presumably Derby and one other left. But we are no longer a championship team so may be one more.

But Nixon’s tweet that this entire meltdown is based on says they’re going hard after 10 clubs?

1 minute ago, Truth is out there said:

Hindsight is always 20:20🤔

Not hidesight it was an example of where we could have been instead of the shitstorm we are currently in.

Personally keeping Gray on and supporting him i feel we would have been in a better position now than we are. Instead we wasted £150-200m to be homeless, relegated and pot less.

2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

So you haven’t deleted posts that disagree with you/call you out then?

Sorry.

We are way past the point where you get to try that line.

Chansiri is killing the club. He might have already killed it.

There is no room to be neutral on him. 

But Nixon’s tweet that this entire meltdown is based on says they’re going hard after 10 clubs?

Oh well maybe you need to ask Nixon which clubs then, i am going to bet he doesnt tell you.