EFL to go in hard on SWFC

1 minute ago, owlinexile said:

Sorry.

We are way past the point where you get to try that line.

Chansiri is killing the club. He might have already killed it.

There is no room to be neutral on him. 

Try that line?

Who the fizz are you to tell me how to support my team?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

This is what happens when you start chucking terms like Chansiri fanboy about to anybody who doesn’t agree with you. 

Sorry mate I have got all confused on that score 

You’ve literally spent all afternoon posting all kind of uberfan/Chansiri fanboy stuff tho which I think is where the confusion started 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Let’s hope you’re right and there is no issue at our club anymore and Chansiri really IS the saviour 

What do you see that I don’t say?

I’ve not once said there are no issues or that anybody is a saviour. 

All I’m trying to find out is what specifically is the issue that they are going hard after us and 9 other clubs. 

You’ve said above that the late filing of accounts is a separate issue so that implies you know the specifics of the situation. 

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

What do you see that I don’t say?

I’ve not once said there are no issues or that anybody is a saviour. 

All I’m trying to find out is what specifically is the issue that they are going hard after us and 9 other clubs. 

You’ve said above that the late filing of accounts is a separate issue so that implies you know the specifics of the situation. 

Have a top night mate 👍👍

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Everyone is in a proper weird mood today 

Chill out ffs and smile there’s worse things out there happening than Chansiri ruining our club and putting us out of business ffs

Its the Euphoria of watching England reach the semi-finals at a Euros, then realising the club you follow will be division three next season struggling against Cheltenham, Accrington and Doncaster.

Or it could be hang overs 😁😁😁😁😁

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Its the Euphoria of watching England reach the semi-finals at a Euros, then realising the club you follow will be division three next season struggling against Cheltenham, Accrington and Doncaster.

Or it could be hang overs 😁😁😁😁😁

Well I had a can of Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey and Lemonade and I"M FINE???

lol

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Why does it matter who the other 8 clubs are?

We know who the other clubs FFS...The clubs in question were Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Cardiff City, Coventry City, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Luton Town, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday and Stoke City.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Not hidesight it was an example of where we could have been instead of the shitstorm we are currently in.

Personally keeping Gray on and supporting him i feel we would have been in a better position now than we are. Instead we wasted £150-200m to be homeless, relegated and pot less.

Don’t disagree with any of what you describe but surely,, “an example of where we could have been” IS , by definition, hindsight?

Id hazard a guess that (many / most on here (& likely elsewhere) would not have been content with a middling Championship club for the past 5 seasons if they had known that MM ‘prevented’  a multi millionaire investing in the club ?

I reckon we’d be seeing a fair few ‘we could have spent 150-200m & been established in the Prem if that Thai Blakey was in charge’ &/or “Makemerich ffs spend some brass or sell up” comments

(on here)🤔