EFL to go in hard on SWFC

4 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Nixon seems to be the man in the know usually but was well off regarding Wednesday with this tweet. 

Well, according to the EFL's embargo list that is. 

Not neccesarily - we don't know exactly what he was alluding to or what has happened

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Nixon seems to be the man in the know usually but was well off regarding Wednesday with this tweet. 

Well, according to the EFL's embargo list that is. 

I think Nixon tweeted about us and Derby being in trouble with the EFL before we then submitted our accounts to be reviewed and the embargo lifted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Not neccesarily - we don't know exactly what he was alluding to or what has happened

As a journalist, if he knows something isn't his job to tell us if it is factual? If just rumors etc, probably best to keep quiet.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh do shut up with that absolute utter turgid anti-sports writer BULLLLLHSITTT

Lol....I always thought the noble ideal of  journalism was to uncover and publish the truth and not to propagate rumours?

If expecting someone who is paid as a professional to do that job is anti sports writer than so be it.

1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

Lol....I always thought the noble ideal of  journalism was to uncover and publish the truth and not to propagate rumours?

If expecting someone who is paid as a professional to do that job is anti sports writer than so be it.

See previous reply

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest hk_owl

I thought there might be some apologies on this thread… but that’s not the Owlstalk way is it?!

Well Done Mr Chansiri! A better run club than at least 8 others. FACT.

wawaw

5 hours ago, hk_owl said:

I thought there might be some apologies on this thread… but that’s not the Owlstalk way is it?!

wawaw

Not seen any Chansiri fanboys EVER apologise and say their worship of this man has been misguided and that maybe the years of abuse and mocking and bullying of others wasn’t the right thing to do

Owlstalk Shop

6 hours ago, hk_owl said:

wawaw

Yes, well done for submitting the accounts late and having under an unnecessary embargo

if we are better than 8 clubs, we are worse than 63

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1