EFL to go in hard on SWFC

10 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Think this is it, you could take it eitherway.

Or a third, that he's acting like a huge man baby about relegation.

Screenshot_20210704-195346.jpg

he's acting like a huge man baby about relegation and players leaving him

(and fans who asked for refunds)

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

he's acting like a huge man baby about relegation and players leaving him

(and fans who asked for refunds)

Seems that way. 

If he does have money, then it appears he's just having a strop. 

What a w@nker. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seems that way. 

If he does have money, then it appears he's just having a strop. 

What a w@nker. 

Chansiri acting like a child? No chance. 

He’s never acted that way except when he reported Newcastle to the Premier League, when he took Radio Sheffield away from pensioners, slagged of Tony Pulis and Paul Cook in the media, spat his dummy out after sacking Carlos with a late night rant on the internet, blaming fans for costing the club a massive sponsorship deal. 

Apart from all that, yeah he’s never acted like a child! 

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Chansiri acting like a child? No chance. 

He’s never acted that way except when he reported Newcastle to the Premier League, when he took Radio Sheffield away from pensioners, slagged of Tony Pulis and Paul Cook in the media, spat his dummy out after sacking Carlos with a late night rant on the internet, blaming fans for costing the club a massive sponsorship deal. 

Apart from all that, yeah he’s never acted like a child! 

He look quite an unassuming bloke when he bought us - that day in York; just smiling away. Who could have predicted it would all end up like this.

I’d always been convinced he had money but it’s almost impossible to still believe that narrative. His actions are increasingly random and to my mind increasingly desperate. 

The guy has no foresight, hence there’s no planning. We are undone by each and every avoidable event, embarrassed daily by his lack of understanding and intelligence.

His ineptitude is quite literally killing us.

• Like 1

While Chansiri can fizz off in my book, I also think EFL should fizz off even more. We've already been penalised, are they going after us again, what for?

Set your sights on others, we've done our time, and are already down.

******** corrupt ********!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I’d always been convinced he had money but it’s almost impossible to still believe that narrative. His actions are increasingly random and to my mind increasingly desperate. 

The guy has no foresight, hence there’s no planning. We are undone by each and every avoidable event, embarrassed daily by his lack of understanding and intelligence.

His ineptitude is quite literally killing us.

Further to that, even if he does have money, you have to wonder for how long for a man with his visible business acumen. 

Chansiri’s money hasn’t been the problem - until the day when it actually is and becomes one. His ability to use that money, creatively invest it, maximise it to his and the clubs benefit, has been a catastrophe regardless.

2 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

While Chansiri can fizz off in my book, I also think EFL should fizz off even more. We've already been penalised, are they going after us again, what for? 

Breaching / Breaking rules

Not submitting accounts

Not paying players

That sort of thing?

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

It’s an absolute myth that he’s skint,  he has the means to pay , everything , on time 

Didn’t just magically find a few quid shortly before players were gonna quit,

for me …he has lost the appetite to fund the club 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

It’s an absolute myth that he’s skint,  he has the means to pay , everything , on time 

So he COULD pay the fans their refunds if he wanted to?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If that's true the situation is even more disgraceful

He's just a massive idle-rich manchild who thinks that things like laws, rules and contracts are there to be circumvented or outright broken whenever he feels like it, because he is special and the world revolves around him.

What other kind of person would put his ******** name on the stand and shirts?

I get the feeling he didn't hear the word 'no' very much growing up.

Edited by owlinexile

If EFL/Gibson gets a points deduction Chansiri will pull the plug, and I believe they will, not paying wages is a totally unacceptable carry on 

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If EFL/Gibson gets a points deduction Chansiri will pull the plug, and I believe they will, not paying wages is a totally unacceptable carry on 

I have a bad feeling the EFL are going to shaft us for the non payment of wages to the players who have left. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I have a bad feeling the EFL are going to shaft us for the non payment of wages to the players who have left. 

They most likely will,  and for not submitting accounts 

There’s gonna be a huge deduction going Derby’s way aswell, Gibson will cause holy war if there isn’t 

Id bet a fair chunk that the EFL loses 2 or 3 clubs before next seasons out,  there answer to most things is a points deduction, anyone expecting the EFL to force Chansiri or any other owner to change to protect a member club need to give there head a shake and just look at Bury FC