Liam Palmer

On 08/05/2021 at 21:28, FreshOwl said:

People like Palmer know they’ve got it sorted here at this club regardless 

He’s ‘part of the family’, got his own training academy etc 

he can put in half arsed performances with no repercussions 

Absolutely, and we should have tried to move him on about five years ago. 

I’ve quoted this point several times over the years. It happens many times in every game. When play transitions either way, defence to attack or vice versa, including when he, as an example, directly loses the ball; Palmer freezes for 3-5 seconds. Then his brain kicks into gear, but it’s almost always too late. He’s always done it, it’s mental not physical.

On 08/05/2021 at 23:14, Mr. Tom said:

Aye, he's an average-decent player in a very average-decent side.

I don't get what sort of players people think we should have, somehow, by magic.

He does his bit, and does it mostly ok. Plus he actually give a poo. Shouldn't be a bonus but the reality is, it is.

An average -decent side you say?

We are beyond poor  , you will never see worse football than what we get served up 

And to folk who think this player and that player will be OK in league 1 ...I think you are in for a rude awakening 

Dont agree, its about the team, Palmer going forward got caught out  but someone else should be covering  his position. He is not superhuman., what about all the others, plenty back and should have cleared it.

He has improved a lot for me and i would like him to stay. People take about players coming for the money, he wont be on a massive amount and he is 100% wednesday. Harris, Brown, Marriott, Abdi, Mc Gugan and Kachunga are not worth a place in any wednesday side just to name a few.