Would it be 10 or 15,000

8 hours ago, toppOwl said:

I think even some of the diehards have had enough, the owner is beating every shred of interest out of fans.

I'd class myself as a "diehard".  Every day that goes by without a refund for the 5 games I missed, every game where we go behind and the players just give up, every day when no communication emanates from the club, I die a little.  I am embarassed by my club, I cannot defend anything they do.  I can't do anything about it, no-one seems able to do anything about it.  Fleetwood and Cambridge won't be bringing many fans next season even if they're allowed. If the game v Forest Green is on a wet February Tuesday night and we're not top of the league, I can see 10,000 turning up.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 83owl said:

30k yesterday apparently 

Well I think as said yesterday if it was first game after Covid then I would say 30 k before kick off but now after duck a result snd how they played agree struggle to poss get 15 and 10 of those would be showing there frustration at the chairman 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

It’s going to be very interesting to see Chansiri’s match day ticketing strategy in league 1 and how he plans to price games to get fans in given he’s got those already committed on current long term season tickets.

I think tickets will be the same price,justified by an alleged sob story of 'getting behind the club'  I really do...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

If we were at the top it would be 25 plus.

Last time we were down there we didn't average that even though we were in a promotion battle with our rivals. We would be looking at 20k if we were doing well. If we carry on as we are I honestly think 12-13k is what we would average 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

It’s going to be very interesting to see Chansiri’s match day ticketing strategy in league 1 and how he plans to price games to get fans in given he’s got those already committed on current long term season tickets.

You are assuming he will even acknowledge we have been relegated.

I wouldn't rule out more 'buy now to save in the Premiership' ticket offers.