Thompson has had a terrible week

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

He more chance of keeping us up than a non descript un proven manager because that is all we could hope to get. This is all pointless anyway, the players are to blame today. They all played badly. Sure they would agree

Have you watched the game today.

Tactics....hoof football

Subs...today & at stoke strange

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I think we cant get anyone better

I guess that's a good discussion point.

When Pulis was sacked, McCarthy was available and look what he's doing at Cardiff but dinosaur according to many on here.

Paul Cook a proven manager, who DC comes out and says 'unprofessional' someone I think could have got us out the sheite.

Totally missed the massive opportunity of the recent transfer window, except for the 2 crocked journeymen we signed.

But  we'll never know, only one thing certain, L1 next season if we carry on with the current regime.

24 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I do agree but after these last 2 games it looks like we are going down with a whimper. I just don’t know if we will need to try something, anything different to give us a chance of staying up. 

I think we do need something different, you are right. But, like everything with this club, it's a waste of time expecting anything remotely competent from this owner.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Who knows when players play nothing like the level that they are capable of. Thats the whole point

But it’s a win or bust game virtually 

You saying they didn’t try ? 
it’s his job to motivate. 
And pick the right team. He failed 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I can't even imagine what Chansiri will say if we do go down as to why we have done the manager and January Transfer Window as we have done

UNLESS - and this is the only possible reasonable explanation - there's a takeover happening

Wonder if he's shown the prospective new owners the accounts yet 🤣🤣🤣