Thompson has had a terrible week

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s almost as if a first team manager with no inexperience of being a first team manager is making mistakes.

He’s not asked for the gig.

Thompson not to blame. 

Yes he is. These are still simple decisions someone with decades of coaching experience should be able to make 

• Like 2

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Yes he is. These are still simple decisions someone with decades of coaching experience should be able to make 

I would agree if he asked for the job and is employed as manager.

He’s not asked for the job. It’s been thrusted on him at one of the most precarious points in our history. 

No blame for me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No it doesn’t. 

The blame lies COMPLETELY at the chairman’s door. 

Thompson has had the job thrust on him. He has no experience managing a club before. And people expect him to not make mistakes? 

He shouldn’t be manager in the first place.

Chansiri will relegate us with his dithering.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s almost as if a first team manager with no inexperience of being a first team manager is making mistakes.

He’s not asked for the gig.

Thompson not to blame. 

Well, he is to blame. But to be fair, some people just aren't management material. Chansiri really should have made a permanent appointment and let Thompson revert to his normal role.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I would agree if he asked for the job and is employed as manager.

He’s not asked for the job. It’s been thrusted on him at one of the most precarious points in our history. 

No blame for me. 

Forget whether he’s got the manager title or not, these are avoidable decisions regardless of that 

Those issues don’t stop you being able to make the right subs

But I blame the players too 

Edited by FreshOwl

For those who said no thanks to us appointing an experienced championship manager just look what McCarthy  is doing at Cardiff. You need experience to get out of the complete and utter mess we are in and Thompson has proved he isn’t up to it with crap decisions made this week I’m afraid we have League one written all over us . Thanks Chansiri

• Like 1

He’s doing exactly what Bullen started to

do before Monk came in.

When coaches step in to be caretakers there always seems to be a lack of conviction in actions to change a game. It’s probably because deep down they know the results won’t affect their long term career in 90% of cases.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Awful substitutions midweek- completely blew our chances

Poor starting 11 today- why mess with the formation now? Rhodes should have played today over midweek.

Should have been in Shaw's ear at half time to make sure he didnt repeat wajt he did earlier in the season. Looking at that tackle, he clearly didnt make the point. Poor management.

Absolutely shocking, and has shown why he's not the man for the task.

couldnt have said it better, will chansiri see it that way though.