Thompson has had a terrible week

Why take so long to make a change after the red???

Reach on, penney off. Windass off, rhodes on. Palmer off, uroghide on

3/4/2

lees dunkley uroghide

reach bannan hutchinson harris

Patterson rhodes

nah sod that wait 20 mins and faff about asking lee (i have no idea what im doing) bullen what he thinks

Its hard to get too frustrated with him.  There's a reason he's been coaching and not managing most of his career, and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.  Once again, Chansiri has sent a caretaker out to the dogs.

We tried to ride the wave with him for a while, and to be honest I half suspect he was just leaving the players to it and keeping it simple as possible - which wasn't the worst idea in his position.  Problem with that was always going to be when it wears off, which it unfortunately seems to have.

Weirdly he might still be our best bet of keeping us up (Chansiri or Paxo haven't been able to convince anyone to come work for us yet, so god knows who they'd pluck out to take charge).  But that's a very slim hope still, and he needs to find a spark from somewhere.  A siege mentality might be what he needs, problem is I don't think enough of the players are bothered to create that (and its rare I level that charge at them).

• Like 1

Just now, ruscol85 said:

Why take so long to make a change after the red???

Reach on, penney off. Windass off, rhodes on. Palmer off, uroghide on

3/4/2

lees dunkley uroghide

reach bannan hutchinson harris

Patterson rhodes

nah sod that wait 20 mins and faff about asking lee (i have no idea what im doing) bullen what he thinks

Only one reason  why he's managing this club 

Simply because nobody else will come and work for this chairman

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Eh? Who else would do it?

It’s up to him and Bullen. He’s stepping up and trying his best. 

No blame at all

Whoever the club hired to do it 

I’m sure he is trying, but he’s got it wrong this week with his decisions 

Before this week I was impressed 

He's done a good job under the circumstances to keep us in the hunt, but think he's now hit the wall in terms of what he can do with this ******** poor squad. 

No urgency, no creativity, no movement, no goal threat, no chance of staying up.

It was said months ago, but this is a relegation team. Nowhere near enough goals in this team. 

The way I see it is this. I find it very very difficult to be critical of a man who’s been asked to keep this squad in the league. A man with no experience as a manager and a man who saw absolutely no reinforcements in January to help him out.

His decisions and his tactics go out the window for me. 

Chansiri has served him an absolute poo sandwich. 

• Like 2

It’s the midfield that is killing us not one player from midfield willing to play in the final third. How much do we need a Kieran Lee type who broke the lines, makes us so much harder to play against. I was hoping Izzy Brown would be that guy but for some reason he can’t get a kick.