Silver lining if we go down.. Chansiri might sell us

Guest T Hardy

Just now, Glenn59 said:

well we only can guess what Chansiri will do in reaction to relegation.......Dave Allen worst chairman {Chansiri.....hold my beer]

What relegation? We’re two thirds of the way through the season and the manager has a good points ratio. We’re not doing too bad with injuries either. 
This guy has put his money where his mouth is but Wednesday fans are crying over spilt milk.

I could swallow that if they raised their concerns when he was splashing the cash. Nobody on here can pull out the posts urging caution when Chansiri was overspending. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

That's just not possible

In fact it's totally impossible

Why? Why can’t you run the club at break even (or close to it) if you have very cheap players? Not for a season or two and you will go down another division maybe but what makes it impossible?

Just now, Sweet Shezza said:

What relegation? We’re two thirds of the way through the season and the manager has a good points ratio. We’re not doing too bad with injuries either. 
This guy has put his money where his mouth is but Wednesday fans are crying over spilt milk.

I could swallow that if they raised their concerns when he was splashing the cash. Nobody on here can pull out the posts urging caution when Chansiri was overspending. 

lol

This old chestnut

It's been proven time after time after time after time after time that people WERE expressing concerns at the money being spent, the contracts being given out and the players being signed - AT THE TIME

100% TOTAL FACT

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, CircleSeven said:

Why? Why can’t you run the club at break even (or close to it) if you have very cheap players? Not for a season or two and you will go down another division maybe but what makes it impossible?

just the sheer running costs associated with Championship football and of a club this size

Owlstalk Shop

lol

This old chestnut

It's been proven time after time after time after time after time that people WERE expressing concerns at the money being spent, the contracts being given out and the players being signed - AT THE TIME

100% TOTAL FACT

Show me the posts sweet pea. We’ve been down this road before and you can’t. 
Show me the posts from before we lost to Udders in the semi. 

1 minute ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Thompson has shown major faults the last two matches, poor selection, tactics, bizarre subs.

You say what relegation, going on the last two matches we don't deserve to stay up.

And as to the money DC put in, any mug can spaff a load of money badly. He has no decent advisors, won't accept his errors and keeps making them. When the club was spending at first he had an advisory team, after that we gave daft contracts out to players who were simply grabbing cash.

I could quite easily - but I honestly can't be arsed to do it  for someone that still backs this Chairman 

There aren’t any. You and grandad tried but failed. 
Everybody was happy as Larry until the wheels came off. Now nobody is DC’s friend. It’s a blame game. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Staff, wage bill etc

There would have to be redundancies that would be of a catastrophic level -  in every part of the club

Yes. It would be a catastrophe. It would be the end of SWFC in its current guise for sure. But I bet you can slash and burn. Christ, if you had the will you could sell the ground and share with Barnsley if you wanted. It depends on what The Chairman feels like doing. 

Guest T Hardy
5 minutes ago, Sweet Shezza said:

There aren’t any. You and grandad tried but failed. 
Everybody was happy as Larry until the wheels came off. Now nobody is DC’s friend. It’s a blame game. 

“Happy as Larry until the wheels came off” if you mean getting to Wembley, yes we were happy, but it’s been awful since then in every possible way. Of course we are going to point the finger at the chairman, in the same way we’d be really happy with a manager if we kept winning, but if then this manager managed a team that lost 15 games in a row and he embarrassed the club on a regular basis, we’d be allowed to go from happy to angry with them 

6 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

“Happy as Larry until the wheels came off” if you mean getting to Wembley, yes we were happy, but it’s been awful since then in every possible way. Of course we are going to point the finger at the chairman, in the same way we’d be really happy with a manager if we kept winning, but if then this manager managed a team that lost 15 games in a row and he embarrassed the club on a regular basis, we’d be allowed to go from happy to angry with them 

Yeah but you weren't angry at the landlord when you had your wedding reception there in 1988 WERE YOU??

Shortly before it got all rough and fights break out every night, and people nick out of your pockets, and everyone's doing drugs in the toilets, and the place keeps getting set on fire, and keeps getting shut down by the police and gangs stand outside it breaking into customers cars

YOU WEREN'T ANGRY BACK WHEN Y)OU HAD YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION THERE WERE YOU???

I DIDN'T HEAR YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LANDLORD THEN 

That landlord's put all his own money into that pub over the last five years. 
Without him that pub would go under

FFS

Owlstalk Shop