Silver lining if we go down.. Chansiri might sell us

Guest T Hardy

Guest T Hardy

Maybe a positive if we go down, Chansiri will decide he’s had enough. 

We know from his comments every season that he expects promotion, yet he doesn’t realise that he never gives any manager we have the tools to achieve it. He’s never going to take us forward.

Edited by T Hardy

If we go down, Chansiri won’t think he, the man with complete control of the club is to blame at all.

He’ll blame the EFL, fans and leprechauns. He has lost too much money to walk away. His deluded mind will think we’re only 2 seasons away from the premier league

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

More likely to go out of business I reckon

I agree, I don’t think meant fans realise the problems at the club, genuinely think the fans should prepare themselves for the club going out of business within the next 12 months 

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

I agree, I don’t think meant fans realise the problems at the club, genuinely think the fans should prepare themselves for the club going out of business within the next 12 months 

We’ll do what Wimbledon have done and start again at the bottom and be called The Wednesday, no problem 

Chansiri is too stubborn and proud to sell us at a loss.  The guy will take us to oblivion.  And for that i despise him.  Feel real hatred and we are powerless;  all we can do is sit back and watch him destroy our club.