Silver lining if we go down.. Chansiri might sell us

30 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Maybe a positive if we go down, Chansiri will decide he’s had enough. 

We know from his comments every season that he expects promotion, yet he doesn’t realise that he never gives any manager we have the tools to achieve it. He’s never going to take us forward.

What if he stays ? Most likely 

27 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

He wants his money back, he's going nowhere 

Wonder if anyone has told him he ain't getting it back 

• Like 1

If chansiri sold the club when relegated I'd say it was worth getting relegated. My interest in this club exists almost entirely in visiting this forum. 

I got bt sports a couple of months ago and have been recording and watching the live NHL matches (I'm a Steelers fan aswell since the early 90s) and I much prefer watching that to football

All this (he wants his money back he ain’t going nowhere) he’s no phukking choice.

He’s losing money every week he’s here, he can’t carry on.

Theres no money tree that he can source now, hence no manager, no players, and no phukking boiler.

It will be interesting to hear his thoughts on the pending doom. What level of spin could he possibly put on the last 4 years of catastrophe.

33 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

I agree, I don’t think meant fans realise the problems at the club, genuinely think the fans should prepare themselves for the club going out of business within the next 12 months 

This exactly 

18 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Chansiri isn't playing,  Chansiri isn't training the players. If he goes we really are in the sh"t.

Who is training this shower ffs it's got to be someone's idea to keep lumping the ball up to their centre backs when our strikers just can't jump or 5foot 2" 

21 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Chansiri isn't playing,  Chansiri isn't training the players. If he goes we really are in the sh"t.

GENUINELY GENUINELY GOBSMACKED AT THIS POST

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

He’s failed and the hole gets deeper. He’s just hanging on the the bitter end not wanting to face responsibility. Just end it. It’s torment to see this happen as a fan of a great club. 😢😢😢

I honestly think that this is Chansiri’s plan. Relegation will no doubt get a fair few interested thinking that there’s a deal to be done. What he probably doesn’t realise is that nobody will offer anywhere near what he wants and 

being so stubborn he will probably let us tread water in league 1.

I'd like it to be the case, but can't see us getting shut of him and Paxo.

He reportedly turned down £30m while still in the championship, the clubs only worth a fraction of that in L1 which won't meet Chansiri's delusional valuation.