Silver lining if we go down.. Chansiri might sell us

Guest T Hardy

30 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Maybe a positive if we go down, Chansiri will decide he’s had enough. 

We know from his comments every season that he expects promotion, yet he doesn’t realise that he never gives any manager we have the tools to achieve it. He’s never going to take us forward.

What if he stays ? Most likely 

If chansiri sold the club when relegated I'd say it was worth getting relegated. My interest in this club exists almost entirely in visiting this forum. 

I got bt sports a couple of months ago and have been recording and watching the live NHL matches (I'm a Steelers fan aswell since the early 90s) and I much prefer watching that to football

18 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Chansiri isn't playing,  Chansiri isn't training the players. If he goes we really are in the sh"t.

Who is training this shower ffs it's got to be someone's idea to keep lumping the ball up to their centre backs when our strikers just can't jump or 5foot 2" 

I honestly think that this is Chansiri’s plan. Relegation will no doubt get a fair few interested thinking that there’s a deal to be done. What he probably doesn’t realise is that nobody will offer anywhere near what he wants and 

being so stubborn he will probably let us tread water in league 1.