Tony Pulis Press Confrerence

On 04/12/2020 at 09:36, Watto said:

Yes we know that ....it's just that he's shybo Tony and I think you know that aswell 😊

What do you expect a manager to say to the press? Rhodes is totally useless?. Tjat would go down well with everyone, and would do wonders for Rhodes' confidence,woul it not? Like it or not, Rhodes is one of our principle strikers, for good or ill..

No manager worth his salt, in any profession is going to admit that in public

On 04/12/2020 at 11:52, NorthernOwl said:

Of course no one likes to see players rolling around etc but that's not the fault of the red card rules.

thats a moot point .........when clattering someone wasnt a red card offence players just got up( if they could)and got on with it .......now with the rule they scream and roll about  trying to influence the ref. that to me says that the red card rules   do encourage  the faking .

55 minutes ago, torryowl said:

thats a moot point .........when clattering someone wasnt a red card offence players just got up( if they could)and got on with it .......now with the rule they scream and roll about  trying to influence the ref. that to me says that the red card rules   do encourage  the faking .

Doesn't mean the rule is wrong. Only that there should be a crackdown on diving.