And here's another must watch

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Seen a lot of podcasts with players who have played under Pulis and they also the training is mentally draining. Shape every day. 

For a team that have played 3 at the back with little discernible pattern in attack for the past year, working intently on shape might be a good idea! 

People seem so desperate to sprinkle negativity over everything ffs. Player in not liking manager shock. are you honestly surprised at this? Listen to his interviews that will tell you enough, he’s a firey character 

Every manager on this planet will be disliked by certain people, that’s life 

The never ending negativity is becoming so tiring and pathetic. Like we haven’t had enough this year.

It’s become part of people’s fabric and they can’t even see it 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

People seem so desperate to sprinkle negativity over everything ffs. Player in not liking manager shock. are you honestly surprised at this? Listen to his interviews that will tell you enough, he’s a firey character 

The never ending negativity is becoming so tiring and pathetic. Like we haven’t had enough this year.

If you could list the things people are allowed to mention under your new regime that would be most useful

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

If you could list the things people are allowed to mention under your new regime that would be most useful

lol

I never entertain your posts, as you are calling for people to be entitled to their opinions yet absolutely scathed anyone who wanted Monk gone, for months. Embarrassing 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Seen a lot of podcasts with players who have played under Pulis and they also the training is mentally draining. Shape every day. 

Who cares if player dislike it ?? The thing that as a Wednesday fan i want to hear is that it gets results  and Kitson admitted that it did. They  get paid very well for a short time they train and play. 

This sort of thing happens more than folk think. It seems pretty damning some of his comments to be fair but I think most have grasped that things aren’t gonna be pretty. 
We need results it’s that simple. 
I would have preferred a deal to the end of this season but seems for whatever reason that was never gonna happen. 

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Here we go again. You’ve won. You have a “winner”. Rejoice. 

These things are typically short term impact, although I appreciate he had a while at stoke.

For example CC was quite lax and the players enjoyed training but lacked discipline generally. Jos came in and changed that and stopped the free fall. Then Bruce was probably more lax again. 

Another example being Megson/Jones.

Maybe this time Pulis/Lowe or similar 

18 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Here we go again. You’ve won. You have a “winner”. Rejoice. 

Has this site taken a 180?

Good, level headed posters who have historically supported the club and whoever’s in charge, are now giving people grief for wanting to do just that? 

Mind boggling 

29 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Has this site taken a 180?

Good, level headed posters who have historically supported the club and whoever’s in charge, are now giving people grief for wanting to do just that? 

Mind boggling 

I don’t get why the people who want Pulis and have got what they wanted are mad at the people who don’t want him. Our opinions have clearly been rendered irrelevant. Chansiri doesn’t give a fig about our views and Pulis is in place. Be happy and magnanimous in victory. 

7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I don’t get why the people who want Pulis and have got what they wanted are mad at the people who don’t want him. Our opinions have clearly been rendered irrelevant. Chansiri doesn’t give a fig about our views and Pulis is in place. Be happy and magnanimous in victory. 

I didn’t want him, but perspective is needed 

DC has gone out and got a proven manager at this level and higher. Who do you bring in? It’s all good saying a hungry manager from the lower leagues, but if that goes ******** up then you’d all revert back to ‘we should have got someone with experience’

Don’t forget, the young managers who make a name for themselves are usually hired for teams capable of playing attacking, expansive football. Our players here at Wednesday aren’t capable of that 

He doesn’t give a F about our views? I’m not really sure what you mean by that. Did you want him to consult us before making a hire? What was he supposed to have done exactly? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I didn’t want him, but perspective is needed 

DC has gone out and got a proven manager at this level and higher. Who do you bring in? It’s all good saying a hungry manager from the lower leagues, but if that goes ******** up then you’d all revert back to ‘we should have got someone with experience’

Don’t forget, the young managers who make a name for themselves are usually hired for teams capable of playing attacking, expansive football. Our players here at Wednesday aren’t capable of that 

He doesn’t give a F about our views? I’m not really sure what you mean by that. Did you want him to consult us before making a hire? What was he supposed to have done exactly? 

I know all the arguments for and against - but those who are against are tilting at windmills. They don’t matter. We all have our own views on what we like to watch - but the insults are generally one way amongst the fan base. The ones who dislike Pulis criticise him. Some of the people who admire him praise him AND slag off people who don’t. Even though they’ve won. I think they should be happy not sneery or angry. 

And I’m not saying what Chansiri should and shouldn’t do - I’m saying he marches to the beat of his own drum. Which is fine generally, someone had to make the decisions, especially if the decisions turn out to be correct. 

21 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I know all the arguments for and against - but those who are against are tilting at windmills. They don’t matter. We all have our own views on what we like to watch - but the insults are generally one way amongst the fan base. The ones who dislike Pulis criticise him. Some of the people who admire him praise him AND slag off people who don’t. Even though they’ve won. I think they should be happy not sneery or angry. 

And I’m not saying what Chansiri should and shouldn’t do - I’m saying he marches to the beat of his own drum. Which is fine generally, someone had to make the decisions, especially if the decisions turn out to be correct. 

Your first paragraph happens every time a manager is appointed, some will like some will dislike and debate resumes. Not sure what’s different this time? 

Edited by FreshOwl

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Your first paragraph happens every time a manager is appointed, some will like some will dislike and debate resumes. Not sure what’s different this time? 

The fact that people who dislike Pulis are being called bedwetters, snowflakes and being told to shut up.

Giving him a chance isn’t optional unless you’re Chansiri. 

26 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The fact that people who dislike Pulis are being called bedwetters, snowflakes and being told to shut up.

Giving him a chance isn’t optional unless you’re Chansiri. 

Nothing out the ordinary mate 

Some don’t like the appointment, some do. Insults are thrown

Been happening on here for as long as I’ve been a member