And here's another must watch

Interesting character Kitson. Always outspoken even when he was playing , which is quite rare as you never know who you might end up playing with or for,  again.

Intelligent though,  not many players I can remember quote from Hamlet as a summariser. 

He seems to have had bickerings wherever he went. Didn't he get into some row at the Lane in his very short stint there?

Not your average footballer.  

Of course he's still done a few footballery things , like the drink driving charge. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Interesting character Kitson. Always outspoken even when he was playing , which is quite rare as you never know who you might end up playing with or for,  again.

Intelligent though,  not many players I can remember quote from Hamlet as a summariser. 

He seems to have had bickerings wherever he went. Didn't he get into some row at the Lane in his very short stint there?

Of course he's still done a few footballery things , like the drink driving charge. 

And was crap..we signing him...

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

And his description of training ties in with Michael Owen and Leon Cort. 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I watched Buxton and Higginbottom too. I’m still not a fan of your adopted boy. 

Whoah,  hold your horses Corky! 

He's not mine!

I'm simoly trying to find the positives rather than looking for all the negatives. 

Because we've got him for at least 6 months .

The negatives will find us in time.

We don't have to go mining them before we start! 

It's bad enough with Covid. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, davetherivelinowl said:

If Danny Higginbotham thought Pulis was top class as a man-manager, here's a different opinion.

He says some interesting stuff about United too. I wonder how many of our ex-players would be so complimentary about SWFC.

Just sounds like a bitter ex player. More interested in the here and now to be honest.

16 hours ago, davetherivelinowl said:

If Danny Higginbotham thought Pulis was top class as a man-manager, here's a different opinion.

He says some interesting stuff about United too. I wonder how many of our ex-players would be so complimentary about SWFC.

To busy listening for the parrot in the background lol

4 hours ago, heppers said:

Good interview. He speaks well. Interesting stories. 

Clearly Pulis will have his favourites. He does sound like he can be an arse though.

perhaps that is what our team needs ,an arsey manager who will kick their backsides 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

That's a nice way of saying he's a ball bag.