Here is the reason Monk should be sacked.

7 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Nah come on, this bunch of players are poor, which is exactly why they signed for us. All of the signings were cast off's from other clubs, look at Marriott, Derby didn't even want him and look how bad they are?! Bang average Cardiff didn't want Flint or Paterson, the latter starting only 18 games last season, Izzy Brown looked decent for Luton last season but they are poor and he's only here because he's injury prone, Windass couldn't get a game at Wigan and Kachunga couldn't get a game for a poor Huddersfield team. 

Of our existing players only Bannan and Iorfa are worth a mention, the rest are either consistent under performers, or just poor players. 

Monk is an atrocious manager, but the team as a whole is weak, a large of part of that is down to him having zero strategy for tactics or recruitment. 

I agree with your summary,but given we agree how can you than not see the poison chalice monk has? or anyone else for that matter at S6? you are seeing monk as the instigator of bad performances,yet neither you or I know what he is seeing in training,or the limitations he feels are inherent within his squad.

monk has a record in past clubs of spotting talent,and bringing players on.It seems to me that he is having to cobble together a team of alleged 'cast offs' & injury prone players, with alleged gaffe prone GK, & players from last Year who by all accounts under achieved.

I have no idea who would want the S6 job in these circumstances but at least monk knows the players & has been in this situation before.

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We know he shouldn’t be here. But the chairman won’t budge or make a decision.

I’m past moaning about Monk. His style of play bores me to death and yesterday the match was on in the background while I watched Soccer Saturday. 

And then went on to moan about Monk

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Prove me wrong fella.

Ime not spending three or 4 pages trying to convince you GM has a record of success at previous clubs....been done by me on here(and others) over & over....doesn't make a jot of difference,you will just continue marking your own homework,and believing your own rhetoric...read the threads,its all there

7 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Bizarre initial comment.

When a managers mindset is to keep clean sheets at all costs and at the expense of an attacking threat, it doesn't go down well with players.

Monk is basically instructing them to run around and work very hard to stop the opposition.

In the meantime hope to pinch a goal from a set pieceor scraps.

This tactic is forgiveable when you're playing teams at the top of the league or in a higher league.

But to employ it every week just doesn't cut it.

Especially against the likes of Wycombe, Rovrum, Luton etc.

It's basically telling the players they aren't good enough or talented enough.

Then wonders why we don't get a great response from the players.

Maybe its a realistic summary of what he thinks the team is capable of? so he sets up accordingly?..Perhaps with the hapless GK and defensive frailty all too apparent, he feels he has little choice?

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

You dont than hold the chairman responsible?

Garry Monk openly stated he was going with the keepers we had. No excuse.

Everyone who supported Monk stated judge him on his own team.

Thet also stated judge him with his own staff.

None of his supporters were moaning about the squad assembled at the start of the season.

Wait til Beattie works his magic with the strikers.etc.etc.

Now the back tracking has already begun because of Monks poor relegation standard performance.

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

You sound as convincing as Monk in a post match interview

Ime not trying to be convincing,ime expressing an opinion,you dont agree,fine,but unlike some on here,i dont blow with the wind & I am consistent with my views......

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Maybe its a realistic summary of what he thinks the team is capable of? so he sets up accordingly?..Perhaps with the hapless GK and defensive frailty all too apparent, he feels he has little choice?

Or perhaps it's the turgid tactics he uses time and time again.

2 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Garry Monk openly stated he was going with the keepers we had. No excuse.

Everyone who supported Monk stated judge him on his own team.

Thet also stated judge him with his own staff.

None of his supporters were moaning about the squad assembled at the start of the season.

Wait til Beattie works his magic with the strikers.etc.etc.

Now the back tracking has already begun because of Monks poor relegation standard performance.

Not by me it hasnt....& at the moment we are 4 points from 6,and heading in the right direction....jurys still out....

11 minutes ago, parajack said:

I agree with your summary,but given we agree how can you than not see the poison chalice monk has? or anyone else for that matter at S6? you are seeing monk as the instigator of bad performances,yet neither you or I know what he is seeing in training,or the limitations he feels are inherent within his squad.

monk has a record in past clubs of spotting talent,and bringing players on.It seems to me that he is having to cobble together a team of alleged 'cast offs' & injury prone players, with alleged gaffe prone GK, & players from last Year who by all accounts under achieved.

I have no idea who would want the S6 job in these circumstances but at least monk knows the players & has been in this situation before.

Yes i agree with that, under this current regime, we are fudged. I very much think this comes from the top, i actually dislike chansiri way more than monk, they are both inept. The problem is, one can be sacked, the other can't. 

Monk is past it though, he's no clue about the game, he's here for nothing more than a pay day and the gardening leave that will ultimately follow. A better manager with some vision and hunger would be a huge improvement on Monk. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Yes i agree with that, under this current regime, we are fudged. I very much think this comes from the top, i actually dislike chansiri way more than monk, they are both inept. The problem is, one can be sacked, the other can't. 

Monk is past it though, he's no clue about the game, he's here for nothing more than a pay day and the gardening leave that will ultimately follow. A better manager with some vision and hunger would be a huge improvement on Monk. 

So what do you think a better manager could do with the squad?