Inverting the Pyramid

I have been saying this since Carlos’ final season. We need to invert the pyramid.

All the top sides do it yet we persist with old fashioned methods and get caught out. It’s never been more obvious than the 2nd half of this season yet Monk is oblivious.

That speaks volumes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heppers said:

I have been saying this since Carlos’ final season. We need to invert the pyramid.

All the top sides do it yet we persist with old fashioned methods and get caught out. It’s never been more obvious than the 2nd half of this season yet Monk is oblivious.

That speaks volumes.

Ok...we're biting..let's  hear it  😎

• Haha 3

Just now, heppers said:

That speaks volumes.

not a clue what your on about  ......whats it mean ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

not a clue what your on about  ......whats it mean ?

There in lies the problem. People without a football brain dishing out advice. 

Edited by heppers

Just now, Morepork said:

Is an inverted pyramid anything like an inverted nipple because I came across one of those once, quite disturbing!!!!

get the rubber tip end of a walking stick , wet the rim and squeeze onto the nipple for a few minutes ..the suction will pop it like a chapel hat stand .  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, torryowl said:

get the rubber tip end of a walking stick , wet the rim and squeeze onto the nipple for a few minutes ..the suction will pop it like a chapel hat stand .  

The benefits of years of experience. You are a gentleman torryowl. lol

• Haha 3

Just now, heppers said:

There in lies the problem. People without a football brain dishing out advice. 

i hold my hands up ...quarterbacks ,false number 10s ,withdrawn 9s mean sod all to me ...so whats an inverted pyramid ?

13 minutes ago, heppers said:

That speaks volumes.

Are you an apprentice candidate? We need solutions not problems!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1