Planning for Next Season

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

How can we agree a wage structure without knowing what league we're in?  We can review our structure for sure, but recruitment also dependent on League status (unless we have already identified prospects in League 1 and below, which I very much doubt).

Well it hasn't stopped DC having a ticket pricing structure that is Premier League prices and possibly League 1 football.

At best it'll be lower end Championship football ... So much for his 'do you want higher prices for the same type of investment in the team' bolix

4 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

We need a new manager, CEO, director of football and owner.

We also need a new goalkeeper, two full backs, two central midfielders, two wide players and two strikers.

Other than that we’re in decent shape

Why don't you buy the club... If you think DC is going to leave because of posters on here who don't even go to the matches, you're living in dreamland. Let's get this club operating with a plan, good leadership on and off the field. 

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Why don't you buy the club... If you think DC is going to leave because of posters on here who don't even go to the matches, you're living in dreamland. Let's get this club operating with a plan, good leadership on and off the field. 

I’m not a multi millionaire to buy the club but I’d rather have fans ownership of the club than the way it’s being run currently 

2 minutes ago, Tank_owl said:

I'm sure some planning will be going on but unfortunately the problem is, which league and starting position (points wise). So any planning can't be implemented without any clear resolution AND subject to whichever league and starting points could severely impact our ability to attract players in the so called rebuild 

Point I'm trying to make is, there are things that we can do and can control right now, regardless of what division we are in next year. 

We need to identify those and tackle them right now. I'm sure like a lot of people are, I'm fed up of late signings, kits, everything else. We are far too cumbersome, and to be honest, enjoy wallowing in our own self-pity too much. 

Season is done, what can we do right now to improve. 

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Are people expecting a whirlwind of recruitment? The majority of this squad will be here next year, bar possibly Dave and Lee and the loanees.

If the club doesn’t take urgent action to remedy the growing number of weaknesses in the squad, we will be in League One this time next year.

No doubt about that.

1 hour ago, pat blondeau said:

We need a new manager, CEO, director of football and owner.

We also need a new goalkeeper, two full backs, two central midfielders, two wide players and two strikers.

Other than that we’re in decent shape

No.

As well as the things you’ve mentioned, we also need another centre back and I’d argue we actually need at least 3 strikers (assuming Nuhiu is off)

Then the new manager needs an assistant of their choice and some decent coaches.

• Like 1