Moses Odubajo "I'm looking to make amends"

He’s showing a good attitude.

I hope that he can show a turn around like Lewis Buxton showed before. He went from shaking every time he touched the ball, own goals at Bramall Lane....to being a POTY winner and a fan favourite.

Think they were similar ages too.

33 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

He’s showing a good attitude.

I hope that he can show a turn around like Lewis Buxton showed before. He went from shaking every time he touched the ball, own goals at Bramall Lane....to being a POTY winner and a fan favourite.

Think they were similar ages too.

Aye, but was Buxton ever told "You are free fo find another club" after signing in the summer window. 

Got to admire his honesty and determination, fair play. However, this guy is not a right back/wingback, whatever you call them these days. His positional sense is poor, he panics on the ball, his distribution isn't great and dives in rashly. He's therefore either directly or indirectly responsible for giving away too many goals. He has lots of strength and pace, maybe give him a go out wide, tell him to get the ball down and run at the fullback and see how he does. If that doesn't work then it's a no from me.

9 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

There's one glaring omission from That article,Monk told him he is/was free to find another club,seems to me,he's hoping for a change of mind re Monk,rather than anything he (Odubajo) says or does.

I hope there's room for Moses in the team going forwards,but i wouldn't bet on it.

So suddenly he wants to make a go of it here after being told he was free to find another club not long ago.

Call me an old cynic but could it be that he’s realised he’s unlikely to secure a move elsewhere in the current climate.