5 years at £26m = £130m

£38m spent on transfer fees

£130m + £38m= £168m 

:ghoulguy:

Plus Joao was sold for around £4m with he rest to come in add ons

Hunt went for £1.5m

:ghoulguy:

Say....

It isn't that figure at all though is it.

25 minutes ago, Minton said:

So when someone gives a valid reason against your opinion you switch your arguement? You've gone from arguing that we shouldn't have extended contracts to now arguing that we haven't sold players.

We've sold Thorniley, Hunt and Joao for fees and released another large group. Aside from Forestieri, name one other player from the play off final you know we have had an offer for? 

Yet another muppet who thinks that selling a player is as easy as transfer listing someone and watching the offers roll in. 

How do other clubs do it so easily then..

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

No its more, our wage bill is more than £26m he used in his example. 

I know

That doesn’t even include the cost of all coaches, staff, stadium upkeep, training facilities, academy etc. It will be nearing £200m 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

How do other clubs do it so easily then..

Because they bought better than us. I'm not saying that our transfers have been any good, I'm saying that we've not had any offers for our players. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stoop said:

How do you know that? 

I can't say 100% that we haven't, but agents and the media generally report when an offer is made. They did with Joao, Hunt, Rhodes loan, the Forestieri bid.

• Haha 1

I don’t think the coming summer’s scary at all in fact I’m really looking forward to it.

Whatever happens over the next few months good or bad, next summer is going give the club the opportunity to bring about the changes it desperately needs. I’m hoping Chansiri uses the recess wisely and we finally get to clear out all the dross and deadwood that’s been hanging around this club far too long on and off the pitch.

Surely as a club we must have an idea of any impending sanctions that could be placed upon us as should already be work with a worst case scenario approach ,but as it now seems our scouting team has moved holiday camps from Portugal to italy could we not be looking towards pre contract agreements with some of the younger players over there , as it would help get a squad prepared for next season when the mass exodus starts

Guest wilyfox