Gary Monk's

Barmy Army. 

Hope this starts at Hillsborough also players  names and they do respond.. I recall Booth and Sibon chants. 

I remember 'sing yer hearts out for the lads' etc even in South once. Need to encourage team at home more. I blame tech generation that are at match on Owlstalk etc :image:

2 hours ago, S1Owl said:

Barmy Army. 

Hope this starts at Hillsborough also players  names and they do respond.. I recall Booth and Sibon chants. 

I remember 'sing yer hearts out for the lads' etc even in South once. Need to encourage team at home more. I blame tech generation that are at match on Owlstalk etc :image:

Can’t understand anybody of any age that attends a football match and the devotes their attention to their phone. Half of them are actually following United more at the game than watching Wednesday. 

Get  a fuching life. 

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

Can’t understand anybody of any age that attends a football match and the devotes their attention to their phone. Half of them are actually following United more at the game than watching Wednesday. 

Get  a fuching life. 

Imagine being brought with phones though, their whole purpose is to distract your attention = £s