Dawson (Michael)

18 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Didn't Dawson tell the ref he'd caught Forestieri, but the ref decided to send him off anyway?

20 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

If you're referring to when ff was sent off that was nothing at all to do with Dawson, it was 100% the referees fault not Dawson's.

I’ve rewatched it to hopefully being closure. I can’t see Dawson at any point protest the decision (apart from a slight tilt of the wrist). 

I still hate Dawson.

31 minutes ago, siowls said:

I’ve rewatched it to hopefully being closure. I can’t see Dawson at any point protest the decision (apart from a slight tilt of the wrist). 

I still hate Dawson.

No body ever the history of football would have protested that decision if they were in Dawson's shoes. Both him and Bruce handled themselves well in the after match interviews iirc.

47 minutes ago, siowls said:

I still hate Dawson.

That clip is from Wembley, not the KC incident, which is where FF met his sad end.  

13 hours ago, damianb1 said:

No body ever the history of football would have protested that decision if they were in Dawson's shoes. Both him and Bruce handled themselves well in the after match interviews iirc.

Whatever happened to right and proper and sportsmanship eh , modern footballers pah !!! 

14 hours ago, siowls said:

I still hate Dawson.

He scored against us at Hillsborough at the end of the abysmal Carlos era, off his shin

I hate Dawson 

:bullen: